|| 22 ||

Art: @koboli03

A/N: Wow— this story reached 100k??I'm not sure on what to do, I might do something after this chapter ends. But anyway, enjoy! And I can't seem to stop my habits of delaying chapters, sorry about that. I hope it's not a very big deal.

"What should I do in the meantime? I finished that commission, and I'll have to head to the tavern later." She stopped walking. "Wait... then there's Kaeya... oh but then there's the wine."

Y/N walked past Dawn Winery, and somewhere along the way she heard someone's scream gradually get louder as they approached her way.

"aaaAaaAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH—!"

Y/N looked up, to see something green falling her way. Squinting her eyes, he looked like some young child.

Second time in a row, she caught him easily. As she had a slightly surprised expression, dwelled in the same face of a stoic face.

"Ehe, that was close~" He smiled, and later comfortably in her arms. And brought out a bottle.

"Care for a drink?"

{1/2 Hours Later}

"WAHAHAHAH! You also like this tavern?! Do you visit often??!!"

She learned this guy's name seemed to be Venti while she was listening to his one-sided conversation with her.... More like one-sided yelling.

She flipped the wine opener in her hand, and opened a new bottle.

Out of curiosity she managed to convince the "high-ponytail-hairstyle-that-MIHOYO-decided-to-not-add-and-to-relieve-my-anger-I-added-it-to-this-story" Diluc to let her open some bottles. But she was under surveillance in case she had too much fun and opened all of the bottles in the entire tavern.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" Venti called repeatedly. "Wanna drink?"

Y/N put up a hand to stop him. "Too bad for you, I'm the type of woman who likes to drink my vodka and sake with a side of a full coursed meal. It's a policy." She said with a poker face.

"So, you won't be drinking tonight?" Diluc raised an eyebrow at his suspicion.

"I never said that." She immediately replied. "But I just like my policy more."

Venti laughed out real loud again. And poured an entire cup of wine for her.

Diluc cleaned some class cups while the two immersed in their conversations.

"You look like this one kid I met a long time ago. She was an odd one. Friends with a dragon." Venti calmed down, as he downed another cup of wine down his throat.

'Like you're one to talk.' Diluc thought inside his head, as he put the clean cup down.

Y/N didn't forget about that. Manild? Mahild? She already forgot the name of the past life.

But she knows that child was like some dragon tamer maybe? (A/N: Like how to Train a Drago— *slap*)

She didn't really feel the need to tell Venti anything about Manild.

"You haven't changed much, Barbatos..." Was that mutter from her own mouth? It felt like something just took over for a short few seconds.

Venti was too much into his drinking he didn't quite hear her. But the guy behind the bar sure did. He just stared at her confused, stopping himself from popping another bottle open.

Diluc heard the door close, but he never saw someone enter. Nor did they leave. It seemed somebody was just taking a peek.

Y/N slammed her head on the table, as Venti and Diluc looked at her with concern. There was a sizzle with how hard she slammed into the counter.

But once they listened closely they heard snoozing sounds.

Venti gently pulled her up by her shoulders, and peeked at her sleeping.

Eyes closed, her head nodding to her own sleep. Cheeks flushed. And her eyebrows were slightly scrunched together. Were those her sleeping habits?

Venti put a hand over his mouth, gently hitting the table with a closed fist. Crying. From how pleasantly and cute she looked while sleeping.

Diluc placed a jacket over her back. As Venti
went on about his own talk again with Diluc.

To much surprise, Kaeya entered the tavern with style. And to annoy his dear brother, Diluc.

"Well looky here! It's Mr Cavalry Captain Kaeya!" Venti cheered. And Diluc rolled his eyes.

"Hello, there bard." Kaeya smiled.

"Are you here for another drink?" Diluc asked, while leaning against the counter, swiping the bottle Venti had in hand away.

"No, not today." The door behind him opened again to reveal a slightly rushed Albedo by the door.

"Is Y/N here?"

"Right over here, sir~!" Venti cheered again. And Albedo gently shook her shoulders, but she was dead asleep.

"I don't think she'll be waking up soon." Diluc answered with his arms crossed now.

"Thanks for letting me know." Albedo had help hoisting Y/N onto his back with the help of Diluc and Kaeya. Because it's a little difficult to do so, with Albedo's smaller stature.

After they left, Diluc eyed Kaeya.

"Why are you glaring at me like that?" Kaeya chuckled.

"Did you come into the tavern for a short second?"

"What? Why would I only be there for a second?"

"You're so obvious Kaeya~!" Venti said again.

"You were the one that told Albedo that Y/N was here, right? So he could take her home safely. I would prefer that over a flirtatious, incompetent, suspicious, Captain of the Knights of Favonius."

Kaeya shrugged, at his words.

"I don't know what you mean. I just think that two lovebirds need to hurry up their pace."