School Reunion Part Three

I'm sorry about the very late update, my mental health really hasn't been great recently so I've been taking some time to myself and try to help myself feel better. I was pretty tired as I was writing this so if there's any mistakes please let me know :)

"It wasn't Croydon. Where you dropped me off, that wasn't Croydon." Celeste sighed internally as she helped the Doctor and Alfie fix K-9. They had left the school and were now in a café not far from Sarah's house.

"Where was it?"

"Aberdeen." Pain filled Sarah Jane's voice and eyes, making Celeste frown in sadness.

"Right. That's next to Croydon, isn't it?"

"Doctor..." Celeste spoke softly, both of the Time Lords at the table instantly snapped their heads up towards her and she noticed Sarah Jane furrow her eyebrows in confusion. "I understand why you're upset Sarah, I really do. But you have to remember that humans were not allowed on Gallifrey, who knows that would have happened to you if he took you with him. By leaving you on Earth, he was giving you a chance to follow whatever dreams you had."

"And how would you know?" Sarah sniped back, the former companion regretting it slightly as she quite liked the young girl but the Doctor was a sensitive subject for her and she couldn't help but snap.

However, Celeste didn't seem upset at all.

"The Doctor already said that I know his future and most of his past" She responded calmly. "I watched him when he left you, I saw how he was upset. You know when he said 'Until we meet again Sarah'? He knew it wasn't goodbye and as far as I know, he hasn't said that to anyone else. So you weren't just another companion, you meant a lot to him so do please stop with the snapping at Rose – Not that she doesn't deserve it but that's something for another time. You are special Sarah Jane Smith, you were not just dumped, I promise you"

With that promise she stood up and went outside, she got out her phone and made an important couple of phone calls.

"Sammie?"

"Hey Cel, you okay?"

"Just missing you."

"I'll come along for the next one okay? What happened? Did you get another vision?"

"It was about when the paradox happens....I'm stuck with the Master Sammie...I looked..dead inside"

"You are Celeste Frost. You will get through anything."

"Thanks Sammie, I needed that. I'll speak to you later"

"Okay. See you soon, love you."

"Love you"