♡>>Chapter 4<<♡

"Hey...can you...promise me something Yashiro?"

"Hm? Yeah sure...what is it #####?"

"Promise to never forget me,...even when we're apart."

"Oh...okay...I promise to never forget you #####!"
.
.
.
6.30am in the morning in hell, that's when she woke up from the dream. She sighed as she sat up, flowing as she ever did, confused on why this dream kept returning. Yet this time was different, she actually didn't see him as so distant anymore or obscured.

"It's that dream again...and that voice too...but this time it was different, I saw...more?...Maybe a sign for something? Why would I be dreaming of promises with a boy anyways? We seemed to be close though...maybe even friends."

She talked to herself loudly , wondering who that figure ,the boy, really was and why she made that promise with him. But knowing she'll never know, because she didn't have any memory of a boy like that she went on with her Day.

Today was officially the first day of her being a personal maid to a demon. She got up from the bed and looked over to the closet in witch the maid outfit that she is supposed to wear hung in . She reddened at the pure thought of her wearing it , but quickly shook off that thought again so she wouldn't redden anymore of course. She walked over to the closet , got the maid outfit + it's accessories and put it on ,walking to the mirror so she may look at herself and fix her hair. She actually didn't look that bad at all rather cute if she amy say so herself. Yashiro continued on and fixed her hair up and took a deep breath, she thought of making a nice breakfast first.The angel turned to the door ,went towards it ,opened the door , and left the room going down the halls to the main room. She didn't want to intrude in on amane ,he might still be sleeping afterall. She soon arrived at the main room only to find a certain demon sitting in a chair ,seemingly awaiting her arrival. Yashiro was still a little tired and and so did the only thing she could think of.

"Good Morning"

She greeted him ,the demon didn't say anything for a moment before he greeted back . He looked over to her ,grinning as he saw her wear the maid outfit .

"I'm glad you're wearing , the maid outfit like I told you to~ you look quite h- adorable in it "

The demon flirted to witch the angel blushed lightly.

"Well in any way...the first thing I want you to do...is to prepare breakfast for me ... and you...You'll be joining me in the dining room to eat with me .~"

The demon told her ,the angel just sighed ,she should follow his order for her own safety...and because she is bound to him...and so...kind of belongs to him .

"Well...where can I find the kitchen and the dining room if I may ask ?"
Yashiro asked him, to witch the demon told her getting up and walking towards her.

"Don't be late~"

He told her in a whisper into her ear before he disappeared . Yashiro sighed again and made her way to the kitchen ,the kitchen was quite big and was filled with many utensils and other sorts of things . She never worked in such a big and luxurious kitchen before ...none the less she'll have to . She got some ingredients from the fridge to make a simple fried egg with toast and bacon . The angel didn't know what the demon wanted for breakfast , so she thought something simple might do. She made the meal and then when she finished she put it on the plates and made her way to the dining room.