𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆

𝑵𝒂𝑱𝒂𝒚𝒆 "𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒂" 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔

I always made a promise to myself that if a nigga took me out the game and got me pregnant it would be a real nigga, and indeed a real nigga took me out . Jahlil Mf Edwards . It's early enough for me to get rid of it yet still early enough for me to see how he would respond.

Me and Jahlil don't have the best relationship seeing that he thinks that I'm stupid like I don't know he keep trying to get back with his baby mama. I don't blame him though , I mean she is bad as fuck, and she is the mother of his first two kids. But still nigga you can't lay up in my spot trying to play house and then Wanna do some goofy shit.
—-

Drglock And 123,457 Other Liked ThisNanabanks Baby mama harder than alotta u niggas📍Tieraamarie😍Twinnyyyy↪️@Tieraamarie Twinooo🤍Deseanbanks bloodaaaa❤️↪️@Deseanbanks cuzooo🤍Drglock Lil thug💪🏾↪️@Drglock yuhhh💪🏾Datdamnghost I can't believe w...

Nanabanks Baby mama harder than alotta u niggas📍
Tieraamarie😍Twinnyyyy
↪️@Tieraamarie Twinooo🤍
Deseanbanks bloodaaaa❤️
↪️@Deseanbanks cuzooo🤍
Drglock Lil thug💪🏾
↪️@Drglock yuhhh💪🏾
Datdamnghost I can't believe we actually siblings😕uu ugly asf
↪️@Datdamnghost shutcho bitchass up🤒

"Milly can you bring me some Goobers, hot crunchy kurls, and a Green tea Arizona." I FaceTimed him.

"The fuck is wrong you, your car , you and you!" He yelled.

"Look nigga is you gone get my stuff or not? Ion feel like getting up."

"Ask yo punk ass baby daddy, you foul for fucking with my real sister nigga." He looked away.

Like nigga I am your real sister.

"How you know that's my baby daddy? And Nigga I am your real sister."

"Aht. A real sister is always there for you something you funky ass was not . You are just the little sperm that had the womb after me."

"Omg you go to jail for like 3 years and Mfs just disown you."

"Bro cause you ain't have to kill that girl . I was trynna fuck ha." He spouted and waved his arms around.

"Fuck who?" Kayl yelled in the back.

"You baby .. I was Trynna fuck you . You see what you done did NaJaye." He hung up and I bussed up laughing .

Something is seriously wrong with that man.

I decided to stop being lazy and put some clothes on to run to the store.

If I'm gone make this trip I'm gone make the shot worth my while cause ion even play like that.

"Aint that NaJaye?" I heard some girl try and whisper.

Keep walking NaJaye you can't go back to jail mane.

"Girl yeah that's her, you heard what she did?" Some other girl said.

Fuck it.

"Yes I'm NaJaye problem?"

"How the fuck you get out and we all know you killed that girl she whisper yelled."

"Good lawyers Lil bitch but I advise you to keep my name out your mouth before you get touched."

"That's a threat?"

"It's a promise Lil mama." I smirked at her.

One thing Fasho NaJaye Londyn Flores don't back down from shit.

"It sound good you know where to meet at NaJaye if you really wanna get down. You know personally I ain't with all the talking shit."

It was at that moment that I realized I was talking to this Lil bitch named Amber. She like my brother but I told him she got Herpes and Chlamydia and I mean only part of that was a lie.

"Yea Ight bet."

I walked off and finished what I needed to do cause if I would said fuck allat meeting shit and put my hands on her right here then I def would've been back in jail.

I completed my shopping and once I got home to my surprise Jahlil was sitting outside my complex on the hood of his car.

"So you can't answer yo phone?" He looked up at me.

"Nigga please dont start you was out doing you and I was out doing me. You said you ain't my Nigga right?." I smacked my hands against my thighs.

He ain't so shit but sit there looking stupid with his stupid ass face.

"Exactly you said you ain't my nigga so therefore whether or not I decide to keep this baby is gone be all on me. Not my nigga means you don't get no say in this shit no more." I pulled a him and shrugged.

"You pregnant?"

"Nah Nigga I said all that trynna see if I could land a role with Tyler Perry. The fuck you think stupid."

"Allat extra shit. Kill it. All that pregnant shit kill it. Ion got time to be running myself crazy with three kids and Yo ass is definitely not stable enough mentally to be having a fucking baby." He yelled.

Rude bitch.

"Ion care what YOU can't be doing Jahlil. YOU nutted in me. YOU said you wanted a family. YOU said you wanted all these damn kids and now YOU wanna run away from responsibilities? Boy fuck you." I grabbed my Lil bags and went in the house.