Welcome!

(sorry for any typos,and happy reading!❤️❤️)

—No one's POV—

Its been months since the night happened. Prem got caught by the police. Mew and Gulf were called to go to the Court. After they showed the proves and other. Prem was proved as guilty. He have to stay in the jail for 8 years.

Gulf are now 9 months pregnant and Mew can't wait to meet the twins. They're staying at Poom's house cause it's nearby to the Hospital,incase...The water broke.

"Babe!!!" The younger called his soon-to-be husband.

"Yes darling?" Mew came right after the cute brunette called him.

"Where's Milly?" Mew don't even know why,since the night happened,Gulf always hang up with Milly,well it's a good thing tho. They would stay up all night watching either K-drama or BL series. well, *uhuk* bottoms-

"Oh darling,she went out earlier to the store. Don't you told her that you're craving for milk?" Mew said as Gulf pout.

"Babe!!That's not what i mean!" Gulf stumped his feets madly

"Then..? What is it darling?" Mew asked him as Gulf gave him a death stare.

"i want your milk." Gulf said as his face turning red

"What- oh- Darling i don't think that you should- Cause you're 9 months-"

Gulf cried. Mew got panic and don't know what to do. Hug or give him tissues?

"S-SO YOU DON'T WANT ME BECAUSE IM FAT AND CAN'T SATISFY YOU?"

Mew pinched his nose bridge, Again...The mood swing. He held the younger's hand before he pulled him into a tight and warm hug.

"After you're all heal and safely gave birth to our angels,lets do it your way okay?You can tie me up or even cover my eyes. Deal?" Mew's trying to make up with the sulking little gulfy. Gulf nodded immediately and then Win came in...

"Hey win..where did you go earlier ?" Mew asked him

Win just stayed silent and smiled sadly. He's still sad thinking of what Bright did...The fact that he's so in love with him but can't be with him...was killing him inside slowly..Mew noticed it the most,how the old happy go lucky win turned into a quiet person.

"Hey Win...I think its time for us to go and meet him.." Mew said. Bright wasn't in jail because Mew covered him and also it's 50% / 50%. But he decided to stay alone in his house..He's ashamed of himself. Mew can't forgive him yet but still...Mew can't deny the fact that he still love him. He loves Bright as his own brother. That's why he decided to calm himself down first.Even tho he's heartless,there's still a soft spot for him.

Win nodded before he went into his room sadly. Then Joong and Nine arrived the house and went in

"MEW,WIN. OPEN MEW'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW." They said in hurry.

Win went out from his room when he heard it. Mew took his laptop and opened his youtube channel that hasn't being updated for a long time cause things that happened while Gulf's sitting besides him.

"New vids published 1 minutes ago: "I love you for a thousand years. -Bright Vachirawit"

Mew was feeling nervous before he clicked the video.

"Hey...It's me,Mew's ex-best friend,Bright. So if you're watching this video Mew,Win, and my favorite dummy...Joong,i must has been dead by now or feeling down. I'm sorry even tho it couldn't change the fact that you're disappointed with me Mew...For my dear angel..Win,I'm sorry because i did something stupid. i....really hope you'll understand how much i love you, because...