Chapter 4

y'all lucky ion got shit to do rn😭

-

Egypt POV

I parted Yana's hair gelling the last section down. I grabbed some braiding hair and put it in starting the braid.

"I need some advice." She pouted.

"Whattt? You asking me for advice? It's normally the other way around." I gasped.

When I first moved down her I got to know Yana super quick. Since she was a tad bit older than me, and wasn't family it was easier to go to her about things.

Yea I had a sister, but you wanna talk to somebody without the same last name sometimes.

"I know righttt." She agreed.

"So what's up?" I grabbed some more braiding hair.

"Do you think Des would cheat on me?" She asked.

I took a step back frowning for a minute. I thought then shrugged.

"Wouldn't say no, why?" I asked.

"I went through his phone, and I don't even believe in that cause I trust him. But he had just gotten home and was showering, and it's like 3 am mind you." You know the story finna be good when they say mind you.

"Uh huh." I waited for her to continue.

"And he said he was coming back from Key house, but but Key doesn't have a house right now." She smacked her thigh.

"Ohhh cause he just got out?" I nodded.

"Yea, he's staying in a hotel until he get one. So I start doing the math, and it ain't mathing. Here's where it gets good."

It had already got good when that nigga got caught lying.

"His phone going off like crazy right, tell me why it's Sanna?" I busted out laughing covering my mouth.

"Pause, Sanaa your cousin annit?" I laughed.

"EXACTLY!" She yelled.

That's really the only reason she was around, nobody really fucked with her heavy. But lemme find out Des on the low.

"Bitch lemme find out my cousin a dog." I dipped her hair in the water.

"Ruh roh." Paris walked in.

"I've already told you this P." Yana said making her nod.

"Ouuu boy I can't wait to get on his ass." Paris yelled.

"So you think he was with Sanaa orrrrr?" I grabbed some mouse.

"I think, but I don't want it to be true." She whined.

"Denial." I shook my head.

"Why? That's our cousin and all but you can leave him, you independent." Paris told her.

"I-N-D-E." I rapped doing her edges.

"But that's a very odd switch up, maybe try talking to him." Paris said.

"EGYPT!" I heard Des yelled.

"Speak of the devil." Yana mumbled.

"WE IN HERE." I yelled.

He walked into the room with Key hot on his trail. I'm sure if he wasn't locked up I would know him. You see Des, you see Key, you see Key, you see Des.

"Okay I'm finished." I started picking up the trash.

"How much again?" She picked up her phone.