CHAPTER 6: YOU HAVE A BROTHER!!!

Lila P.O.V.

My sheep were all marveling and I have to admit, I was too. Then this guy came up to us and asked us if we were from Francoise Dupont. Apparently, his name is Jason. Hmmm...... well if he works at Wayne Enterprises then he might be ricchhh..... and if he's not I can use him to get close to someone who is. But then Marinette ruined everything. Once. Again.

Mari: JASON!!!

Jason: LINA!!!

Wierd. Why did he call her Lina?

Mari: I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!

Wait, what! What is going on?! Marinette Dupain-Cheng just slapped someone!!!

Jason: I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!

OK!!! Can someone explain what's going on!!! Oh well, I can use this to make Marinette look bad.

Lila: Marinette! You shouldn't go around doing that to people!

Mari: That's my brother!

All(except Chloe): WHAT?!?!

Jason P.O.V.

OK, you're probably wondering what happened to me. Well after I was separated from Lina I was able to run down the mountain, to the nearest city and I was put in an orphanage. Later they moved me to an orphanage in Gotham City and I was adopted by Bruce Wayne. After the Joker strangled me and I was brought back to life, I became Red Hood. But I just can't believe it! My sister is here and alive! ......and part leopard?

Ms.B: Ummm..... Shall we start the tour?

Jason: Of course.

I walked over to Lina.

Jason: [whisper]After the tour can you come home with me so we can catch up?

*Timeskip to after the tour*

Lina: Hey, can my best friend come with us?

Jason: Sure

I call Alfred and in the next two minutes he was there and it's a twenty-minute drive from the manor. (A/N: Don't question Alfred. He is an all-knowing god)

We got to the manor in twenty minutes and on the way we traded stories. I still can't believe that Pixie-pop is half snow leopard! I wonder what my brothers are going to think? But Pixie-pop is so sweet, sarcastic, and charming that I think she might even soften Demon spawn!