Chapter 2: School

Waking up at 5:45, I'm tempted to throw my phone across the room if it keeps ringing. Sighing however, I open my eyes and turn off the annoying alarm. I get up and grab a towel, then head to my bathroom to take a shower. I turned the water luke warm, and got undressed while the water warms up and soon after, I get in letting the water consume me as I take a deep breath and let it out. I put shampoo in my hair and washed it out, then turned the water to cold as I wash my body and wash out the conditioner as well. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me hopping out of the shower. Walking to my closet, I picked out the clothes I was going to wear today, and headed right back to the bathroom only to be a bit annoyed with myself. Good job Y/N, way to forget to turn on the fan. Now it's all humid and foggy. Sighing again, I dried off my body and put the clothes on.

After drying my hair, I put on some light makeup and headed out the door

Upon arriving at my university, all I heard was my two best friends Lisa and Rosé shouting at me.
"Omg Y/N! Your birthday is in 3 days!!!" Lisa exclaimed as she ran towards me.
"What if your soul mate is like super hot? What if he is famous?" This time Rosé spoke.
"Dude I know. I have thought about that basically every single night. For multiple hours." I said.
They both looked at me sadly.
"Oh my gosh guys chill. I'm used to it by now." I said trying to sound reassuring but I don't think they bought the act.
"C'mon guys, we have to go to class!!" I said one last time grabbing their hands and pulling them to our class. All three of us took the same major. That's actually how we met. We were put in the same group for a group project, after that we hit it off and the rest is history. Getting to class, we took our seats and a few minutes later, the professor started his lesson.

"Ok guys, we are doing another group project! You will be in groups of 5. You each have to pick a Greek god or goddess, research it, and make a presentation about it. You will be presenting in front of the class. You each have to pick one. And do your own work! The groups are only for moral support and help if you need it. Alright, you guys can pick your groups I don't really care, just be in groups of five. Off you go." The professor said and left the class. Lisa, Rosé, and I all looked at each other immediately knowing that we were gonna be partners and as we were talking about who to add to our group, two boys, who I learned were named Jake and Lincoln, asked us to be partners which we gladly excepted and started getting to work. I chose Persephone, Lisa chose Athena, Rosé chose Aphrodite, Lincoln chose Hades, and Jake chose Demeter. Which surprised me to be honest, I expected him to choose a god, not a goddess, but hey, to each their own. Besides, Demeter is pretty cool. But I found it ironic because Persephone is Demeters daughter and Hades is Persephones husband.

Anyways, after a while, we headed to our other classes and decided to head to a cafe after school. I headed to my dance class with Lisa and to my surprise, Jake followed not far behind us. Upon getting into our class, I quickly realised that we had the same major and minor. We all went to the locker rooms to change into more flexible attire. I changed into this and Lisa and I headed back to the studio.

"Ok guys

"Ok guys. So as you know, it's almost testing week! So get into groups of 7, they have to be co-ed! Since we were recently learning about K-Pop and how choreography is a big part of it, pick a K-Pop song and learn the proper choreography to it! This is a big test so you will need to come up with a whole performance. That includes outfits! Once you have done that, come tell me what song you're doing so that way we don't get repetitive songs."
Ms. Smith said. Me and Lisa were obviously partners and Jake brought a few of his friends to be partners with us. We decided on the song DNA by BTS because we wanted to impress our dance teacher with a super hard choreo. I went and told her the song and by the time I got back, they had already picked their parts. I was left with filling the position of RM, which didn't bother me at all, and we got straight to work.

After dance class was over, I headed to my next class which was culinary arts and apparently Jake had the same class as me again. We were even paired up for another assignment together. Only this time, we were assigned to make a 4 tier wedding cake... Which sounds really difficult might I add. But nevertheless, it has to be done, the whole class period we were busy deciding on on the flavor, decorations etc.

My classes ended early, and I headed back home while waiting for time to pass as I was still going to a cafe later to get more work done. I changed into comfier clothes and eventually headed out.

______________________Chapter 2 officially edited and more ideas are in my brain for making future chapters more interesting! Also if you're new- I'm doing a lot of editing and possibly adding more chapters

Chapter 2 officially edited and more ideas are in my brain for making future chapters more interesting! Also if you're new- I'm doing a lot of editing and possibly adding more chapters... Editing will be completely finished February 3rd 2022