•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•

|| 𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄||

The sun shone brightly in the early morning.The sun rays stretched through the glass window, successfully hitting on your face making you squirm on the soft bed. Rubbing your eyes you opened them to look around only to realise you were Jungkook's parents house. A frown of confusion broke on your face remembering how you had dozed off on the couch the other night.

"How did I end up in bed?"

You mumbled to yourself sitting up and soon your eyes fell on Jungkook, who was sleeping on the very uncomfortable small couch. The guilt washing over you as you scanned the king sized bed you were occupying. Shrugging the duvet off your body, you got off the bed making your way towards Jungkook's sleeping figure.

The discomfort was clear on his face, the frowns between his eyebrows being the prove. His dark hairs falling on his beautifully sculpted face,cherry lips slightly parted as soft breaths left from his mouth. You pouted upon seeing his big body curled up into a ball to fit on the couch, you could only imagine how sore his muscles would feel after waking up.

After a lot of thoughts you decided to wake him up and offer him to sleep on the now empty bed. With shaky hands you gently shook his body by holding onto his shoulder but the latter didn't move one inch. Taking a deep breath you shook him little more aggressively now but still nothing.

"Jungkook"

You softly called his came yet he stayed unmoved. Finally your hand came in contact with his soft hairs, you gently pushed them back loving the feeling of his fluffy hair under your palm. A smile formed up on your lips as you played with his hair crouching down before him, your eyes scanning his face throughly. You froze the moment he grabbed onto your hand and directly looked into your eyes. The intensity in his eyes made your breath to hitch.