Chapter 27

Messiah-

2 months later.

"Why you look like that? What's wrong." We're  on a date and Justus looks like he wants to say something but he won't say it.

"Nigga ain't nothing wrong with me. I'm all good. Just...thinking?"

"About?"

"What I'm going to eat. Do you have a problem with that?"

I chuckled as I shook my head no. He had an attitude for damn near the whole day and he won't tell me what's wrong. He let out a low huffed.

"I- I- Uhm, I think I-,"

"Hello my name is Adrian, I'll be you're waitress for today, can I start you off with any drinks?"

Justus sucked his teeth. "A sprite," I said before I looked over to Justus who didn't seem like he would talk. "What you want baby?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, can I get a pink lemonade for him please?"

"It's okay. Are you ready to order now?"

"Ye- actually can we have a minute please."

"Sure thing," she said as she brightly smiled and walked away from our table. "Justus, what were you trying to say?"

"It don't matter."

"It seemed important baby, what did you have to say? Did I do something wrong?"

He shook his head no. "I'll say it later. It don't matter right now. What are you getting to eat?" He changed the subject so I decided to drop it.

"I don't know yet. What are you getting to eat?" "Whatever you get."

I nodded my head as I started looking for something that I was in the mood for.

"What are we doing for Delilah's fourth birthday?" I smiled at the fact that he said 'we'.

"I don't know. I don't have anything planned out but my mom and dad are coming down for it."

"What did she do for her third birthday?"

"She had a little party,"

"A regular party or was it themed?"

"It was a Moana and Tangled themed party because she didn't want to pick one." The waitress came back to our tables and this time we ordered, well I ordered and I got Justus the same thing as me.

"Let me taste your food." Justus said even though his fork was already on my plate.

"Justus we literally have the same thing."

"Yours might taste better than mine and the only way to find out is to taste it." I shook my head at his logic. They taste exactly the same.

"How the baby doing?" I asked.

"He's doing good. Devonte freaked out when Tanya told him to change the diaper for the first time. The nigga called me about to cry and shit."

Sounds like Devonte.

"He said he thinking about marrying Tanya. Not because of the baby or shit like that but he ain't rushing it."

"How long they been together?"

"Since they were like 15 on and off."

"Say in the future I proposed to you how would you feel?"

"Messiah-,"

"I said the future, J."

"That's gay." He dismissed but I saw him smiling at the fact. I laughed making him mug me instead.

"The fuck is so funny?"

"Nothing, J."
————

I kissed down Justus neck softly sucking on it every time I went lower on the shirtless boy below me. He let out a soft sound as I lightly gripped his neck. Getting impatient he reached down to unbuckle his belt.

I pushed his hand away making him huff in annoyance. "Be patient, J." I reminded him.

"Messiah, hurry up." This only made me go slower as he squirmed under my touch. Once he let out and impatient whine I softly laughed.

"I ain't laughing Messiah,"

"Okay, I'll stop." I said pulling away from him only to be pulled back in.

"Messiah, stop fucking with me." He said as he got up himself and leaned over to my nightstand to grab the lube. He quickly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down before pushing me back on the bed pulling my sweats down. I knew he was going to try to ride me. He never did before, this will be amusing to watch.

He opened the bottle and poured a generous amount on my dick spreading it evenly. He climbed on top of me aligning himself as he hovered.

"You good, Baby?"

He let out a deep shaky breath as he slowly slid down making me bite my lip and grip his waist. He stopped half way to breathe. He started to slide down again making me accidentally thrust my hips up.

He let out a loud moan as he gripped my shoulders for support and squeezed his eyes shut. "Fuck, Messiah." I didn't apologize because it was obvious he enjoyed it. When he got his breathing under control he started to move himself. He slowly slid himself up before he was sliding back down. He was trying to get used to this new position. He let out quiet moans as he moved by himself.

When he seemed to get the hang of it I started to thrust my own hips up meeting him at his pace. He threw his head back placing his hands on my chest, slightly leaning down to keep himself steady.

I gripped his hips fastening his pace as he struggled to keep up.

"Messiah, wait."

I ignored him going faster as he completely gave up letting me move him by myself.

"Messiah,"

I bit my lip a little harder as he moaned my name.

I removed one of my hands from his waist and placed it on his dick making him moan louder.

"Messiah, I'm about- wait." I could tell he was trying to hold out.

"Don't hold it," I said bringing him down on my dick a little harder than the other times.

"Siah," he said as he releasing just as I moved my hand. His cum landed all in his stomach. I smiled at the mess he made.

I hit his sensitive phosphate a few more times before I released inside of him myself. "Fuck, Justus." I whispered in his ear. As I rubbed his back.

"I think-I love you," he blurted out. I froze stopping all of my movements.

"Huh?" I asked just to make sure he was talking to me.

"I'm not saying it again."

"Is that what you wanted to tell me at dinner?" He slowly his head yes while looking away. It's not that I didn't love him back because I do. We've been together for about seven months.

"Well shit, if you don't feel that way say it." He grew defensive.

"I love you too, Justus." I smiled as I continued to rub his back again.