15.

Kay'liyah Rose

" y'all got errthing? i ain't turning back around once y'all get in dis car so make sure y'all got all y'all shit ready " glock told the gang on ft as we drove to him and kayla's mama house

" y'all got errthing? i ain't turning back around once y'all get in dis car so make sure y'all got all y'all shit ready " glock told the gang on ft as we drove to him and kayla's mama house. everybody met up there so we could just make one stop then head to the airport.

" y'all heard him? " kayla asked them looking around.

" fuck is him? kayla stop playing wimme cuh.. " i heard murda say, oops.

" det murda? aye mane stop playing wimme cuh " glock said looking into the phone.

" pay attention to the road " i mugged him.

" I'll see y'all when y'all get here " kayla said before hanging up. he looked over at me while stopping at a red light.

" she fuck wit murda? " he asked, i acted like i ain't hear him.. turning the radio up only for him to turn it back down. " kay'liyah stop fucking playing wimme. you heard what i asked you "

" daemar iont know.. ask ya sister " i told him, he nodded his head turning his attention back to the road.. the light turned green causing him to go.

a couple minutes later we reached kaylas house.. he beeped harshly before laying back in his seat playing in his hair.. " daemar you could be mad all you want but don't be rude to these people when they get in this vehicle. " i told him as the gang approached the truck, he looked at me with an unreadable expression before unlocking the doors so they can get in.

" t-bo you could sit in the third row you don't need to be up here wit us " ash said putting her luggage in the trunk.

" how bout ya white ass sit in the third row "

" no, me and Kayla called second row already .. " she said before closing the trunk , it hit t-bo in the head causing her to run and hop in the car.. i looked back at her and shook my head. " HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY " she yelled

" thank you crazy " i said with a slight laugh.

" happy birthday sister " Kayla said walking over the car, murda and glock climbed into the backseat with t-bo before she got in.

" thanks baby " i smiled before turning back around to face forward in my seat. glock sped off, ignoring a stop sign.

" don't kill us na " Kayla said causing ash to laugh..

" Kayla quit talking ta me cuh.. " he cut her off. i looked over at him with a pout.

it's my birthday and he acting like a fucking crybaby.

" why you mad at me? " Kayla asked

" you sneaky as hell, murda you is too.. " he said looking in the rear view mirror.

" how im sneaky? imma grown ass man " murda said.

" you sneaking onna low fucking wit my lul sista and you suppose ta be my homeboy, you could've just came ta me and said det "