you play in the snow together (requested)

"Yeji! Yeji, wake up!" You said excitedly as you shook your girlfriend awake, who'd fallen asleep beside you on the sofa about twenty minutes ago.

When she opened her eyes, she saw you staring out the window. Your eyes were wide, full of excitement when you looked away from the window and back at her.

"What is it, baby?"

"It's snowing!"

Yeji instantly looked out the window with you as soon as the words left your lips.

"Whoa. It is." She spoke in awe, watching as the snowflakes fell from the sky and onto the ground.

There was a blanket of white covering the entire ground and it was just continuing to fall.

"Can we go out there?"

"In the snow? It's freezing out there."

"Yeji," you whined and took her hand into yours. "Please?"

She could see how terribly you wanted to go out and as soon as you gave her that little pout on your lips, she knew she didn't stand a chance in saying no.

"Okay. But when we come in you have to let me cuddle you and blast the heat."

"Like I'd ever say no to that."

She smiled and gave you a little peck on your lips before you both got up to get changed. You bundled up together and then headed outside. Yeji shivered instantly, part of her wanting to turn back around and go back inside to curl up under the blankets.

But then, she saw the happiness in your eyes and saw the huge smile on your face and she knew she'd stay out there until you were ready to go in simply because she wanted to see you that happy for as long as she could.

"Isn't it pretty?"

"Pretty cold," Yeji answered and you just giggled as you put your gloved hands in the snow.

Yeji was looking down at her jacket, pulling at the zipper to make sure it was up all the way.

So it completely caught her off guard when you threw a snowball at her. Part of it touched her face and she gasped in shock while you just laughed.

"I wouldn't do that anymore, baby girl." She warned teasingly, only to get hit by another snowball against her jacket and another against her fuzzy hat. "Okay. That's it. It's on!"

You laughed and wandered across the yard, desperate to make snowballs faster than her.

But she hit you with a couple before you got the chance. Part of it went into your hair and she doubled over laughing, only for you to throw one at her and hit her shoulder.

"Hey!" She yelled playfully and turned around to make more snowballs.

You tried to creep up behind her but the snow was crunching beneath your feet, giving you away. She turned around and you threw your snowballs at each other at the same time.

You fell back onto the snow and started to make some snow angels and all she could do was grin.

"Are you having fun?"

"Yes!" You grinned. "We should make a snowman."

You took her by her gloved hand and dragged her across the yard.

She didn't think building a snowman would be so entertaining, but it was a lot more fun than she thought it'd be.

It was actually a great way to spend a little time together while you enjoy the fresh, but freezing cold, air together.

"There." You said as you stood back, taking her hand into yours again as you both admired your work. "I think we did great."

She raised her gloved hand for a high five and when you hit her hand, some snow went from your glove and onto her cheek.

"Sorry, Yeji!" You giggled as she yelped in surprise.

"Yeah, yeah." She teased and took a look around, gazing up at the sky and sticking out her tongue as the snowflakes continued to fall. "I'm cold."

"Should we go back inside? I'm getting a little cold too."

"Okay. In a second." She said as she put her hands on your hips. "But before that, I know a way to warm up our lips."

You shook your head with a laugh as she leaned in to give you a kiss. Her gloved hand ran along your back, or rather - your couple of jackets that you had on to keep warm.

She smiled into the kiss, only pulling away with a gasp when you, out of habit, went to lay your hand on her cheek only for your cold wet glove to touch her skin.

"Sorry again!"

"You're sure you didn't do it on purpose? Don't make me throw another snowball at you."

You laughed and pecked her lips a few times.

"Ready to go in?"

"I'm ready, babe. Ready for my cuddles with my baby." She said and gave you a quick kiss on your cheek before you walked inside.

You quickly changed out of your wet layers of clothes and into a pair of sweats and one of Yeji's shirts.

Instead of curling back up on the sofa, you decided to curl up in bed. You laid your head on her chest as she wrapped her arms around you and tangled your legs together after tucking you both in under the blankets.

"I had fun."

"Me too, baby." She smiled and kissed your head, hoping to share more moments like that with you more often.