Morning Madness

*Edited*

Addie's POV

I wake with the sun beaming in my face. I am surprised to feel my diaper not wet from last night's sleep full of dreams. I look over to my windowsill that is framed white. I rub my eyes to find a little hummingbird. Just like in their name, they were humming. Loud at that. It didn't bother me much but it would be much preferred if they could be quieter.

It reminded me of when I was 5. We just moved into our new house in the states and there was a family of woodpeckers in our backyard. The thought also made me think about my parents and if they were okay. Ever since I told them I was a little and it explained it to them they weren't in the mood to entertain my "idea". In result, my dad kicked me out. My mom stayed in touch for a while but after about 2 years I couldn't make the answer the phone calls. Mrs. Remedy took the phone that hung on the wall down because she was running out of money to pay the phone bill. I haven't talked to her since. Daddy said he would get me a phone soon.

I have realized that daddy hasn't been to work in a while. I am the one holding him back? Suddenly my face drops into a bigger frown. Has he been working from home when I am asleep or is he behind? My mind floods with questions that I can't answer. They range from daddy's job to my parents. I lay back down in my crib and stare at the ceiling and imagine that I am in a field of sunflowers. My mind drifts and I fell into a different world. But still aware and not fully gone. A simple day dream...

Zane's POV

I wake up a bit early than usual knowing that I have to get to the park on time and I have to wake a sleepy baby. I rolled over my bed and trudged downstairs to the kitchen. I looked through the fridge to find some eggs and sausage links. I quickly throw them in a pan and set Addie's plate that has Rapunzel on it. I fill up her favorite blue sippycup with orange juice. I head back upstairs and change into a casual shirt and some dress pants. I bush my teeth and head into my princesses room. I find her staring at the ceiling.

"Good morning babygirl" I say walking in front  of her crib. She instantly jumps up.

"Dadddyyy" She says obviously happy to see me. I pick her up and I set her on the changing table.

"Do you sleep well baby?" I say undoing the tapes.

"Yes I did daddy, I wad good wream". She goes on about her dream.

More focused on her dry diaper. I look and see nothing for me to clean up. This is just giving me a sign that she didn't drink enough water. I have to make note to give her some through the day. I put a fresh diaper on her while she babbles to herself. I look at the little pink clock on the wall and it says 7:47am. I want to leave hopefully before 11:00am. I look back at my baby and can tell she is in deep little space. We head downstairs and sit her in her high chair and turn on the small tv in the kitchen that I recently got. Addie digs right into her food with only her hands.

"Addie use your fork." I say in a stern but gentle tone.

"I DON'T WANNA!" She says hitting her tray hard, over and over again. Oh God here is the morning brat.

"Young lady stop that right now" I say even more sterner then before.

"NOOOOO, LEAVE ME ALONE, ME EAT MY WAY" she yelled loudly that you could hear her from probably the backyard.

"That's it" I say harshly and stand up. Just as did Addie hit the tray on more time causing it to crack right in the middle.

My face boiled and hers bursted into sobs. She knew what she has done and she was going to have to pay the price.

She was definitely gonna get punished before but this just clarified that I have been soft on her for her punishments. That changed right then and there because this is what happens when you have a brat...

A/N hey guyss! Addie got in trouble...🙊 I will hopefully be on schedule soon. I am sorry for the late post but umm it's on Monday lol 😆 I hope you guys have a nice day/night. Tysm for reading! Please vote and comment. Btw I love reading them <3