Obsession

It had been a week since Stiles had saved Rachel Davenport, and he had gotten the farm up and running enough that he could balance reporter life and farmer life. Hope had moved back into her place since Finch and Josie had gotten a more permanent residence.

Stiles got ready for work, he hadn't realized how lonely he felt in a big house alone. Sighing he straightened his grey striped tie with his blue button down shirt.

Jogging down the stairs he grabbed two slices of bread from the pantry and toasted them with his heat vision.

Stiles looked at the clock and swore, putting the toast in his mouth he ran outside and blasted off into the sky, not noticing the taxi pulling into the farm.

A brown haired woman stepped out after paying the driver. She had a brilliant smile on her face as she walked into the farm house.

She ran her hands over the counter top, and then she looked to the fireplace and approached it, picking up one of the pictures

She ran her hands over the counter top, and then she looked to the fireplace and approached it, picking up one of the pictures. She ran her hand over Stiles' face in the picture when he was five years old, being held by another woman, both of them smiling and laughing.

She felt a pang of jealousy, she slammed the picture down causing the glass to break.

Time Skip

Stiles walked around carrying a file that he was so focused on reading it, he didn't notice that he bumped into a woman.

"Oh, sorry," Stiles said, bending down to pick up his papers, when he stood back up he saw that it was a vampire looking at him with a loving smile.

"Hello, Clark," She said, her smile widening.

"Do we know each other?" Stiles asked, confused but also polite.

She looked down sadly,"No," She said, then she looked back up smiling,"Well, yes."

Stiles just looked at her, raising his eyebrows expectantly as he awaited an explanation.

"Clark, I'm your mother," She said.

Stiles' jaw drops and so did the papers that he was holding.

Time Skip

Stiles stood in a phonebooth talking to Caroline.

"It's obviously a mistake," Caroline said,"She's not your mother."

"That's what I told her. She said I probably just need time to get used to the idea," Stiles said, taking the piece of paper where her number was scribbled on,"She gave me her cell phone number... told me to call her if I wanted to talk again."

"Don't even think about it," Caroline said immediately.

"I know, I'm not that stupid," Stiles said,"But she's going to be hard to avoid. She told me she just bought an apartment only a block away from the Planet."