four.

𝐀s Peezy drove Hitta home from their lil stop at the dinner

𝐀s Peezy drove Hitta home from their lil stop at the dinner. Hitta couldn't stop but to think about Soleil.

He knew that she was the girl he bumped into a couple days ago, but at that time he was still a bit cross faded and wasn't thinking straight.

He actually didn't notice until now how gorgeous she was. Even though he didn't have a real proper conversation with her yet, there was something about her that intrigued him.

It was her aura. Her aura wasn't like anybody's he's been around before. It was actually refreshing, like a wave of fresh air.

He was conscious that everything she did like, the smiles, the good manner and everything else was apart of her job. But again, it felt genuine.

" Ayo Hitta!" he was snapped out his thoughts by Peezy calling his name.

" Wassup?" he asked, regaining his composure.

" We hea' mane" he pointed at the house next to the car.

" My bad" he mumbled, " You got ya' cut already?" he wondered as he reached in the back to grab his gear plus the black duffel bag that was per usual, filled with money.

" Yeah, preciate you by tha' way" he dapped him up.

" You know I gotchu'," he nodded at him before getting out the car with his bags.

He started walking toward his front door and watched as Peezy drove off once he safely made it inside the house.

He put the code in his alarm to it wouldn't go off and took off his shoes. He grabbed the duffel bag that contained his sniper, and took the pair of stairs that led to the basement.

Just like earlier, he placed his hand on the screen next to the door. And it opened within a few seconds. He placed the weapon where he firstly found it and went out the door, making sure to lock it behind him, and went up the basement steps.

He then grabbed the bag that was filled with money, making his way to the living room. He took down one of the painting that was originally on the wall which a safe was hid behind.

He dialed the code and waited til the lock unlocked before putting half of the money he made in there.

Hitta wasn't dumb like these others hitmen/gang bangers, and didn't keep his money in cash—well at least not most of it. That was the easiest way to get robbed.

He deposed his money to the bank every time after a mission. He kept half in a safe just in case, and put the other half in two separate account.

One was his personal account and the other one was his emergency savings that nobody but him knew about.

Once he was done doing what he had to do, he changed from his attire and looked through his cabinet for something to drink.

He decided that this time instead of being Casamigos, it would be Hennessy.

He smirked and took the bottle from his cabinet before popping it open and chugging it down.

Once he felt that burning sensation in his throat, he smirked and went up the stairs with the bottle still in his hand.

He laid down in his bed and stared up the ceiling. That's what he did every time, staring up at the ceiling and drinking . It was the same everyday.

Hitta's drinking problem only started when everybody started to leave his side.

Hitta unlike what we may think, was a very loved kid growing up. Both of his parents were present in his life, they gave him love, time, attention and everything he could ask for.

He never felt lonely before, because he simply didn't have a reason to. How could he be lonely when both of his parents were there for him every step of the way?

Once his parents were taken away from him at the age of sixteen . Hitta felt that loneliness for the first time in his sixteen years of life that day,and didn't know how to deal with it.

After all how could he deal with the loss of the people he knew his whole life alone?

At that time, he didn't know how to and tried to find the reassurance and guidance he needed in everything and everyone he could find.

But sadly for him, Hitta found that reassurance in alcohol.

If you'd ask him, Hitta wouldn't consider his relationship with alcohol like an addiction, but more of a medication that he needed to take everyday to stay sane.

Alcohol strangely kept him sane, it pushed him away from his nightmares and truths he didn't want to believe in yet.

Hitta still haven't accepted over the years that his parents were indeed gone. It was a sad truth, but yet a sad truth that he refused to hear nor believe.

He looked at the now half drunk bottle and sighed. Hitta knew that what he was doing right now was far from healthy, but something in him prevented him from stopping.

After all, why would he leave the reassurance he finally found over the years to feel this loneliness again?

Why would he go back to feeling numb, when with alcohol he felt everything?

TO BE CONTINUED...

another one for y'all, cause y'all made me emotional 😭

a little backstory on Hitta's life hehe

thoughts?

vote and comment

love y'all stay safe

-ri is outt 🦋