64

Jungkook Pov

I was in the middle of work. Just typing on my laptop as always. I want to go home now.

I just took a sip of my coffee and I accidentally spill it over my table.

Jungkook; Shit...

I grab a tissue close to me and wipe it on my table. Guess what I heard a crash sound.

I look over and it was our family portrait and Lisa's picture on my table.

Seriously what is happening today?  Also, I need to buy another picture frame for that.

Those were my inspiration and the best shots I could get. It feels like I have bad luck today.

I just shake my head slowly and called someone to clean that up.

Another hour passed by and it was already lunchtime. Mingyu and I are having lunch in my office.

Jungkook; Hey did someone from home called like somi or mom?

Mingyu; No boss. Btw aunty cooks so deliciously. Somi is not home she said that she was at the mall shopping to inform you.

Jungkook; Yeah, I know. But that's suspicious. The kids should be calling me by now. Strange.

I heard Mingyu's phone ringing and it was one of my men in the house. He picked the phone up.

Mingyu;  Hello

Mingyu; Tell me the details. Ok, I'll tell him.

He looked worried now and I just raise my eyebrow at him.

Jungkook; What happened now.

I said gloomily at him and put a straw on the banana milk. I told a sip.

Mingyu; Boss, The Jeon house was attacked

I widen my eyes and stopped drinking banana milk.

Jungkook; Well how are they now

Mingyu; Boss, they were hit by his people and they just woke up and search the whole house. Your mother is still here but I'm afraid that your children and Ms. Lisa are gone.

I widen my eyes more as I heard that and stood up to go through the door but I can't open it. Is this locked?

I darken my eyes as I remember Lim Minhyeon you are starting the war now. It's now or never.

Live or die and I don't care what will happen to me.....As long as they are safe I'm satisfied with that.

Jungkook; Why is this lock now. Mingyu?

Mingyu; I didn't lock this before entering here. This can't be locked.

He also tried opening the door but he failed.

Shit shit shit. What am I gonna do now. I suddenly look and search for something.  There should be one thing that can open this.

I let out a card. It's my membership card for gaming. I have to do this. For....... Family.

I tried to slide through the door and for the 10th try I succeed in opening it.

5-minute crafts hacks.

Jungkook; Find her location now as soon as possible.

I said to Mingyu. I remember putting a tracker on her ring. You know what can happen. Now they are kidnapped.

I had to go home for now. My needs are in there and I have to make a plan for this situation

Lisa Pov