16. A Trip for two

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! My Goal is for 800 votes and 200 comments until the next chapter. :)

**********************

If Rafael thought he could fool me into thinking he wanted to take it slow so he could have a threesome with some strippers, he had another thing coming.

God, why do these kind of men have to ruin it for the actual good ones out there.

I've jumped to conclusions before, but how else would you think about seeing two half naked girls walking around the apartment of the guy you had a thing for? What kind of excuse could he possibly give me?

I shook my head, throwing out the breakfast I bought in a trashcan I walked passed. My appetite was long gone. The summer breeze pushed my hair back as I walked out of the buliding.

"Christina!" I heard someone call after me. I turned around seeing Rafael run out of the building behind me, his hair was wet and he was only wearing black sweats.

I panicked. Making a run for it, since he was running after me.

"Stop running! Fuçk!" Rafael called again. He was way faster than me, only because I was wearing damn sandals!

"Stop chasing me!" I yelled at him, thinking that I was getting away. My heart was beating way too fast.

The wind was knocked out of me when Rafael's strong arm came around my waist, lifting me up like a child and spinning me around. I screamed, not caring that there was a few people on the street walking by.

"I won't ever stop chasing you." He panted, holding me close, I could feel his wet hair drip down my neck. I steadied my breathing as he settled me on my feet.

"You're a pig! You didn't stay the night with me because you were sleeping with two other girls!" I hissed at him, pulling away. But I didn't move an inch, his arms were holding me tightly. He spun me around, holding my face, making me stare into his hypnotizing orbs.

"Valentina is my cousin," Rafael said softly, studying my face.

Incęst much.

"Ew! I didn't know that Spanish and Italians were so alike!" I pushed at his ripped chest, stepping a foot back. That was a poor joke on my behalf. I remembered having to study the incęst stories of the roman empire.

"Dios, I'm not that fuçked up. She would never even go near Marco or George Clooney." Rafael shook his head, grabbing me by the waist forcefully.

I stared at him confused and he just stared back at me with amusement.

"She's gay, the other girl you saw was her girlfriend and they've been living with me for a while now. I've told her about you, which is why she pulled me out of the shower by the ear so I could catch you." He shook his head softly, snickering at the memory. A smile tugged at my lips also, I liked her already. "I know it looked horrible, I don't blame you for thinking the worst."

"So she's your cousin, and she's living with you?" I asked him slowly, letting my brain know that Rafael wasn't a prick. That explains the girl's underwear he gave me, the girls shampoos, and the girl's laundry I saw around the place.

Shįt makes sense that he defended them at the cafe.

"Her and her girlfriend were living in New York but some stuff happened and they needed my help." He shrugged, looking at me for a moment, he licked his bottom lip. "I'm a lot of things Christina, but I'm definitely not a liar."

I didn't doubt it, since day one he's been honest with me.

"I know, I'm sorry. It's just-" I shut my eyes for a moment. "Is this possible?"