Quarantine pt2

Big thanks to LucyLaufeyson3 for the request of a part 2. Hope you like it.

You sigh as you look at your reflection. You can't see your toes due to your baby bump. You also can't fit into anything other than Loki's sweatpants. You gently rub your stomach when Loki leans against the doorframe. "What's wrong my love? Feeling sick still?" He asks softly as he walks closer to you. "No I'm fine. It's just I feel so different. I don't feel like me anymore. I'm not your little one anymore." You whimper as tears prickle at your eyes. "Oh my darling. You will always be my little one." He pulls you into a tight hug as your tears race down your cheeks. Loki guides you to the edge of the bed and helps you sit. He sits on his knees in front of you never letting go of your hands. "Now I don't want to say I know how you feel. But I do understand why you feel these things. Your body is changing and this is unknown territory for us. But know this I love you no matter what. I love that you are carrying our child. I love how you are literally making our baby. I mean think about it you are creating another living person, all by yourself. You are incredible and strong. So what if you can't bend down. I'm here to do that for you. So what if you can use your tummy for a table. That's really fucking cool if you ask me." You couldn't help but giggle. "Ah there she is. My beautiful wife. Feeling better?" "Yes Loki thank you." "Anytime. Now may I rub the bump?" "Yes you may." Loki always asked for your permission to touch you even before you were pregnant. He would say, "a gentleman always asks." You sit up more on the bed with your back against the headboard. Loki rests his head on your thigh as his feet hang off the edge. "And how are you my child? Doing ok? Can't wait to meet you. I love you so much." He coos as he rubs your stomach. The baby moves under his hand and his face lights up. His grin takes your breath away. "Ah a little wiggle for daddy. Such a smart babe." He muses as he kisses the spot that the child kicked. Loki moves up in bed to be next to you. "Wow that was amazing." He breathes before kissing you. The kiss was hard and full of passion. You moan against his lips as his hand gently cups your breast. The kiss continues with added tongue. You're enjoying yourself till you feel your shirt getting wet. "Oh dear. I'm sorry love." He says pulling back from you and looking at his damp hand. "It's ok it's just milk." You laugh as Loki examines his hand and your wet shirt. "Oh just milk? Do you think it could...umm get a taste?" You lock eyes for a moment or two and slowly nod. You're not sure what this will be like so you're a little hesitant. "I'll be gentle." He reassures as he makes your top disappear. He carefully potions himself and latches on to your nipple. It's an odd sensation at first but it feels good soon after. Little moans and sighs escape your lips as you tangle your fingers in his black hair. He softly licks at your sore nipples before pulling away. "You taste heavenly my love. It was sweet and warm." He sighs as he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. "Really? That's pretty cool." You hum as you slide down into the bed. Loki takes his position behind you and holds you close.

You wake up to a wet feeling on your thighs. Your eyes widen as you realize what happened. "Loki! Loki please come here!" You scream as you try to sit up. He teleports into the room and rushes to your side. "(Y/N) what's wrong?" He asks in a panic. "Water broke. It's time. Call for your mother." You cry as a contraction rips through you. Loki helps you to the edge of the bed before calling for Heimdall. With in a few minutes the Bifrost opens and places Frigga at your front door. She knows she is welcome to let herself in and she wastes no time in getting to you. "Hello dears. I brought a healer with me if that is alright?" She asks and you nod. "Wonderful now let's have a baby." Her cheery disposition calms you, you know you're in good hands. A few months ago you and Loki were planning out how you would give birth. With the pandemic still raging outside your door you didn't feel safe going to a hospital, neither did Loki. You both came to the agreement to ask Frigga if she knew any midwives that could come. She laughed when you asked. "Oh no need darlings I'll come and help." You both were relived she offered her assistance. With a wave of her hand a plush mat appeared on the floor with a sturdy backrest. Loki helps you to the floor and on the mat. "Remember your breathing (Y/N) in and out. Yes that's it. You're doing so well." He coos as he gets situated next to you. Frigga places a sheet over your legs and kneels in front of you. "Yes my love you're doing wonderfully." Her smile let's you know everything will be ok. Another contraction causes you to scream out while you grip Loki's hand. "Breathe baby breathe. I know it hurts. It will be over soon. Right mother?" "Not too much longer now. Soon you can push. Loki cool off her face." He nods and turns his hand a faint shade of blue. His soft caresses feel great against your fevered skin and you lean into his touch. "Will the baby be Jotun?" "More than likely so you must be careful when you are holding the child." Frigga says as she checks under the sheet. "Oh my, it's time to push (Y/N)." You push hard as Loki supports your back. You rest after 10 seconds not knowing if you can do that again. "I can't do this. I can't. I can't. You cry as you shake your head back and forth against the pillow. "Yes you can. You are so strong and incredible and you can do anything. You can my love you can. I know it." He whispers in your ear before leaving a kiss there. "You can do it (Y/N) just 2 more big pushes. Just 2 more." Frigga encourages. Her words as well as Loki's cause all the fear and worry to disappear. You can do this. You are (Y/N) of Midgard, wife of Loki the god of mischief. You are a goddess in mortal flesh. You push as Frigga instructs and before you realize it you hear the cry of your child. She places the baby on your chest and you finally meet your daughter. So small and beautiful you are rendered speechless. All you could do is kiss the little tuft of black hair on her head. "You did it little one. Our daughter is here. You are amazing. I love you so much." Loki whimpers as tears flood his eyes. "Hold her." You say as you move the baby closer to Loki. He is hesitant but picks her up off your chest. She can almost fit in the palm of his hand. "Hello there my girl. It's nice to meet you." Frigga and the healer clean you up and get you situated in bed before cleaning up the child. "She needs a name." He says as he returns her to your arms. "Sybil Lokidottir." Just as the name left your lips she opens her eyes and gives her first toothless smile. "She seems to approve. Sybil it is." Loki laughs as he sits next to you on the bed.

Months go by and Sybil grows quickly. You're breastfeeding her in the living room when you notice a cold sensation. You look down and see her skin turning blue. "Loki she's turning blue!" You shout as you pull her off of your nipple. He comes running into the room already in his Jotun form, ready to take her from your arms. You examine your skin and notice bright red marks where her skin touched yours. "Are you ok? Does it hurt?" He asks as he sits next to you. "Not really just feels like touching something cold with no gloves. I'll be ok. Let me get her a bottle so she can finish eating." You pull your shirt down and make your way to the kitchen. Loki relaxes into the couch relived you're ok as well as Sybil. "So you finally realized what you can do huh princess? Well try not to do it when mommy is holding you ok?" He coos to the babe and she giggles so loud you can hear it from the kitchen. Once the bottle is warm you return to the couch. "It's that you I heard making all the noise? Did daddy say something funny my girl?" You tease as you hand the bottle off. Loki moves her into his arms and starts to feed the baby. The warm milk fills her tummy and he blue hue fades. Her big green eyes and rosy cheeks return. "And she's out like a light." Loki sighs as he puts the bottle down. You follow him to her room so he can put her down. "Such a sweet girl." He sighs as you both watch her sleep. "Crazy to think that she's ours. We are parents." You say as you rest your head against his shoulder. "Indeed we are. Let's let her sleep. I believe there is a mommy that could use a massage." "Am I that mommy?" You laugh as you make your way to your room. "No the one down the street. Of course it's you little one." He teases as you lay down on the bed. He takes his position on the backs of your thighs and works his magic.