Welcome Back

!PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE FIRST BOOK FALLING! SPOILERS!

We're back... me, Dante, Amelia, Tatum. The whole crew is back to give their readers a little bit of loving.

The reason it took me awhile to post was because of a serious case of writers block and lack of motivation... yell at me. ANYWAYS, I decided that what was best was to start posting the chapters I had written to keep me motivated as I did with Falling. I look forward to seeing your reactions and your feelings throughout this novella.

There are only 10 chapters.
- I lied. There will be more than 10.

This is a Novella, extended Epilogue, whatever you'd like to call it. I missed these characters as much as you did and instead of giving you bonus chapter after bonus chapter, I figured I'd write a little extended Epilogue.

Here's what you need to know.

- This is still Mature (18+) content. My babies didn't go celibate on me after a few months.

- This will be the last of the "Falling" universe.

- This will take place shortly after the events of the Bonus Chapters: therefore Dante and Amelia are engaged and Tatum had her baby.

Well thats all you need to know. I love and appreciate you all so much. Thanks for being on this journey with me.

I've missed you, let's do this one last time.

First update will be THIS Friday (11/12/21) on Falling's ONE YEAR anniversary. (crying)

see you then :)

Jenna