Chapter 38

Lin Mengmeng certainly remembers Xie Yi's 18th birthday.

Once the eighteenth birthday has passed, it means that the cub version of Long Aotian has grown up and is about to begin his broader journey.

Of course, his current achievements cannot be ignored.

As far as Lin Mengmeng has learned, whether it is his studies or the market he is fighting for, he has already made a lot of achievements.

But such a bright boy is not yet eighteen years old.

Inexplicably, Lin Mengmeng has a sense of pride.

In order to celebrate Xie Yi's 18th birthday, she carefully selected a gift. I don't know if Xie Yi will be pleasantly surprised, but at least it can satisfy Xie Yi-surprise!

It's cold winter.

Lin Mengmeng's scene was finished and said goodbye to the crew in advance.

At her request, everyone did not specifically send her off to celebrate, but waited for the whole group to get together again. By that time, everyone is all right and light, and it's more refreshing to play. As for now, don't delay the time, just shoot the film as soon as possible and finish the whole crew early.

This is almost New Year!

Finish the film earlier, make it earlier, and broadcast it earlier to be scary-no, earn negative sentiment points earlier, so you can have a good year! Lin Mengmeng can't wait.

Without saying hello to Xie Yi, Lin Mengmeng quietly returned home early.

--She is in the house on the edge of the university campus. Xie Yi has been living with her for three or four years. This place is full of memories everywhere, which can be regarded as half a home.

Home is where the family is, at least for her.

Sliding open the sliding cover of the cold fingerprint code lock, Lin Mengmeng, who was too cold, stomped her foot while typing the code.

The code lock was unlocked after a soft beep. She opened the door with her hands and feet, and placed her luggage on the wall next to the door, rubbing her hands with a chill, and touching Xie Yi's room with a smirk. .

At twelve o'clock in the evening, Xie Yi, who is used to going to bed before 11 o'clock, must be asleep at this time.

She happily decided to take a sneak attack with thunder and steal the bell, and put her cold hand into Xie Yi's neck to keep warm, thinking about his stupidity that he was so frightened and frightened that he jumped from the bed, Lin Mengmeng Want to laugh.

Plan to pass!

Lin Mengmeng thought very well, but when she quietly used the key to open Xie Yi's habitually locked door, she saw a dim yellow light on the side of Xie Yi's bed.

The room was warm, and there was a strange and ambiguous smell floating in the air.

Lin Mengmeng sniffed twice and frowned suspiciously.

At this time, she found that Xie Yi was not asleep.

Qingjun's boy was lying on the bed with his back facing her. When he stood upright, his upright and loose body was slightly bent, with a thin quilt resting on him, and he could vaguely see one hand being pressed by the body on the bed, and the other hand naturally. Hanging placed in front of him, it seemed to be moving.

With the ups and downs of the quilt, the young man's lips overflowed with a low groan, which made Lin Mengmeng's heart beat fiercely, and brought him to the door without thinking.