Chapter 39

Xie Yi finally did not enter the door. After Jiang Linfeng hugged Lin Mengmeng into the bedroom, he gently closed the door for them.

No one knew he had been.

When he got home, he didn't want to drive, so he walked back home along the streets of Winter Night.

As soon as I slid the sliding cover of the code lock, the phone rang.

He took out his mobile phone and saw the name of the person flashing on the screen. His eyes drooped and he hung up.

However, the person on the other end obviously didn't know what it was to give up, and this time he was determined to call until he answered the phone. After entering the door, he put his cell phone on the coffee table in front of the sofa. When the cell phone rang for the tenth time, he finally answered the phone.

His voice was cold, with an imperceptible rejection: "What do you want to do with me."

"I'm your mother, can't you call and care about you if I have nothing to do?" Cheng Yao's deliberately gentle voice came from the phone, successfully winning thanks There was a sneer on Yi's lips.

"How much does it cost?" Xie Yi asked.

Cheng Yao sneered: "You have just grown up, where did you get more money for me."

"Then don't? Then I hang up, I'm very busy."

"Yes!" Cheng Yao said quickly, and couldn't help but explain with a guilty conscience. "Your Uncle Wang is not a bad person, he takes good care of me, just..."

Xie Yi didn't listen to her anymore, and hung up the phone.

Instead, open the mobile banking interface and skillfully transfer 10,000 yuan to Cheng Yao.

Ten thousand yuan is certainly not long enough for Cheng Yao, but he doesn't want to raise Cheng Yao's appetite.

After coming out of Lin's house, he only let Cheng Yao stay in his room for a few days, and rented her an apartment outside, and the two lived separately.

At first Cheng Yao didn't agree, she insisted on living with her own son, but soon she fell in love, and she never mentioned living with Xie Yi anymore.

Living alone is much more convenient than taking a son.

Over the years, Cheng Yao doesn't know how many boyfriends she has found. She is like a dodder flower. She needs a man to support her in order to live her life. Without a man, she can't do it.

Even if that man is useless, no ability, no matter how scumbag, she can bear it.

As for his son, she hasn't taken much care of him over the years.

Regardless of his life, regardless of his warmth or coldness.

She didn't seem to think that he was just a teenager when he was just kicked out of the house by Lin Hongda. At that time, his entrepreneurship was also very difficult... She only saw that he had bought a small apartment by his own ability, so she was sure that he was rich, so Naturally, she ignored the fact that she was a mother and needed to take care of her underage son.

In fact, not only did she fail to take care of her, she also began to ask him for money to live.

If she wants it, he will still give it.

Ten thousand, thirty thousand, fifty thousand... have been given, and the frequency is not low.

Xie Yi gave Cheng Yao money before, and she could always be quiet for a while, or even stay out of contact for several months, but this time, not long after he transferred the money, Cheng Yao's call came.