Chapter 40

One was outside the door and the other was inside, thinking about each other's thoughts.

Lin Mengmeng has always known that she is not a smart person.

Her academic performance over the years is pretty good. She graduated from high school and passed the exam for a good university. In fact, most of it benefited from Xie Yi's tutoring.

Slowly, she was a little proud, feeling that she was actually quite smart, and refused to admit that she was stupid at all. But now that Xie Yi did not analyze these "trouble" things thoroughly for her, she felt that she was stupid and her brain was not enough.

She thought for a long time, and felt that Xie Yi should be "maternal love" to herself!

Xie Yi was so unlucky in his cub period that he met an alcoholic father and a selfish masochistic mother, so his admiration was pinned on her sister.

Who is she called so gentle and kind, cute and sensible?

Hey, there is no other way.

Lin Mengmeng thought she had figured it out, and felt that the problem was solved.

Since he is an Oedipus complex for her, then she can let him recognize what love is, and help him find true love in life, can't she do it?

That's it!

Lin Mengmeng originally wanted to stop seeing Xie Yi, and brought Xie Yi to fall in love with someone else. As long as it succeeds, Xie Yi will slowly return to normal.

She told Jiang Linfeng about her plan, and Jiang Linfeng also agreed, which made her firmer in her own thinking.

But after working hard for a month or two, Xie Yi and countless girls "coincidentally met" on various occasions, and even after the actual blind date, she suddenly felt that this plan was too boring.

Xie Yi's appearance is outstanding, young and promising, there are few girls who are not blushing when they face him. But... no matter how many girls admire him, he must be tempted!

The girls are either charming, glamorous, or eccentric, but unfortunately, there is no one that Xie Yi likes.

When he went on a blind date, he always looked so dead.

Although he would always attend appointments on time under her persecution, he had never given face to his blind date, and he didn't say a word, just like a wooden person. No, he is more annoying than a wooden man!

Lin Mengmeng was frustrated and helpless.

However, she was not Xie Yi's elder sister. Lin Mengmeng passed the psychological barrier of wishing him as a younger brother and wanted to "save" him, feeling a little proud in her heart.

Who is Xie Yi? No one else likes her, just like her?

It's a pity that if she entered the world of novels not so early in the timeline, she would have met the fifteen-year-old Xie Yi, and she might have been moved. But... Xie Yi was only eight years old when she entered the world of fiction. She couldn't even think of love for an eight-year-old cub even if she was a beast.