Chapter 42

"System, your language performance should be good." This ability to summarize and summarize is really amazing.

[You are disfigured, and you seem to be dying. ]

Isn't it?

But Lin Mengmeng still wants to struggle: "I have points, I want to redeem system items."

"You have points, but you don't have enough points."

Lin Mengmeng: "..."

"Your situation is better after being burned by the fire. The horse fall is much more serious, and your current points are not enough to restore you...Speaking of which, if you weren't passive and sabotaged, would you end up in the current situation?" The system 38740's eyes are full of hatred for iron and steel, and there are some points. Pity, "I'm sorry, I can't help you now."

Lin Mengmeng finally stopped smiling, lowered her head for a moment, and asked calmly, "So, I'm really going to die this time, am I?"

"Yes "Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Forget it." System 38740 sighed, "Even if I tell you, you won't do it."

Lin Mengmeng was silent for a long time this time, facing System 38740. With a hesitant gaze, I really held back the question without asking, but raised my lips and smiled softly: "It's okay, anyway, I'm not at a loss."

" I have lived for so many years for nothing, and I didn't suffer a bit and I was still a victim Holding it in my hand, I make a profit no matter what I think!"

System 38740 rolled his eyes.

It doesn't want to persuade this stupid human being.

It's true to say that, but if you can live, who wants to die?

Just she thought!

However, it still said: "Actually, it is not impossible."

"What can be done?" Lin Mengmeng asked quickly.

"You are so lucky! It just happens that the system mall is engaged in activities. Today, the advanced therapeutic agent is half price. You can use all your points to redeem one in the system mall, and you can barely heal your injuries, just...in order not to be too shocked and burned. The traces can't be restored automatically, and you still need several repair operations to cover them up."

This is already very good.

Lin Mengmeng quickly agreed.

Can live, who wants to die?

at the same time.

Xie Yi asked the white light group in front of him coldly: "As long as you sacrifice all your luck, you can save her, are you sure?"

"I'm sure!" The white light group nodded hurriedly.

It felt that it was witty. Although the host it brought was very useless, it finally completed the task with its clever little head and successfully locked this overly strong male protagonist in the world of the novel forever.

What kind of protagonist is a male protagonist without luck?

The reason why Lin Mengmeng had bad luck every day was because under the control of her mastermind, the luck of the world repelled her, even made things difficult for her, and forbid her.

Luck is really important.

In the future, the male protagonist without strong luck will not only fail to rise, but will only live worse and pitiful than ordinary people.