Chapter 43

"Xie Yi found it."

Lin Mengmeng was about to go out when she received a call from Lin Hongda.

She thought that Lin Hongda was telling her to go out carefully, rest early in the evening, and so on. She was about to cope with a few "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh" sounds. As a result, she heard such a sentence.

"He found it? Where? What's the situation?" Lin Mengmeng kicked off her shoes and closed the door. After losing her bag, she sat on the sofa.

She doesn't plan to go out today.

She wants to ask Xie Yi clearly what the hell is, and then give him a face-to-face training!

However, Xie Yi refused to see her.

"Xie Yi didn't come back until he went abroad. He... said he still has some things to deal with. He didn't have time to come back to meet with you for the time being, so I just let me tell you that he is safe."

"...what the hell?" Lin Mengmeng said in an air. "Even if he doesn't have time to come back to see me, doesn't he have time to make a phone call?"

"No."

Lin Mengmeng: "..."

She was angry.

If Xie Yi doesn't come to see her, then she can still see him!

However, no matter how she asked Lin Hongda, she couldn't tell Xie Yi's whereabouts from Lin Hongda.

Lin Mengmeng asked suspiciously: "Dad, why are you on the side of Xie Yi now, aren't you the one who hates him the most? Are you hiding anything from me?"

"Heh!" Lin Hongda sneered, "You want Go to Xie Yi, do you think I don't know? I just hate him, so I don't want you to have more contact with him! I want to tell you, next life!"

Lin Mengmeng: "..."

Well, she shouldn't doubt her dad!

Her dad is still so tenacious, more like a vicious villain than her!

Xie Yi was in a coma for two years. Although the nurse took good care of him, his body was still affected.

In particular, his leg muscles were a little atrophied, and he couldn't walk well after waking up, and he needed a period of rehabilitation.

These are not hardships for Xie Yi. Although he has been unable to control his body in the past two years, he can still occasionally hear outside voices and understand his situation from people's words.

It is already a thankful thing for him to really wake up.

Hongda Lin knew he woke up, the first time rushed over to see him, and asked him to rescue two years ago, Lin Mengmeng night, he is not paid any price to save Lin Mengmeng was a result of his own unconscious ......

this thing hidden in the For so long in his heart, he must ask clearly.

Xie Yi was not an anonymous person who did good deeds. He didn't deny it, was silent, and admitted it, but didn't explain how he did it.

He thought that Lin Hongda would not believe it, or would break the casserole to ask the end, but Lin Hongda did not.

Lin Hongda just sighed deeply and patted his shoulder: "You recover well, don't worry about anything else. I let people watch the company you started up. Although it's not working very well, it's still going well. Your mother ...I don't care, she is self-inflicted and must be punished by law. It's useless to ask for mercy. It's better not to make such a request."