Chapter 45

Lin Mengmeng's live broadcast and TV series filming over the years is also a considerable amount of income, so she pooled together the pocket money she had saved over the years, and she bought a two-bedroom apartment in the capital.

The house is not big, but she bought it by herself. She also likes the fine decoration style, so she has a sense of accomplishment.

No one has lived in this house, so naturally it is not so used to live in.

It's just that Lin Mengmeng also knows that the situation between herself and Xie Yi is a bit complicated, and it's definitely not appropriate to go to Jiang Linfeng for comfort. If that were the case, not only would Jiang Linfeng be embarrassed, but Xie Yi's little pervert who seemed innocent but black-bellied might also run away.

Helpless, she can only stay here.

The benefits are also benefits.

Just staying alone, the brain that Xie Yi didn't like to operate so much was cleaned up by Xie Yi's brain that had almost no time to think, but there was a lot of time for thinking.

"System." She shouted 38740, "Xie Yi has taken all of your luck. Without strong luck, he doesn't even have the luck of a male host, and it is impossible for him to grow to make the main world turbulent... I am here. Does it count as a completion of the mission?"

Anyway, she at least saved the world.

Even if the task is not 100% completed, how can it be considered 80% completed?

Can you give me some benefits? !

"It's not, dear." System 38740 flashed out, the fat Tuantuan body floated in the air, stretched out a fat paw and shook it.

"Why not? Don't be fooling around!" Lin Mengmeng wrapped her hands around her chest.

"Why am I kidding? The original mission requirement was to make the male protagonist feel so disheartened to destroy the world. The novel world no longer exists. Naturally, the male protagonist will not harm the main world, so this is only a side benefit. Now the male protagonist is good. Yes, the world of fiction has not been destroyed, how can this be considered as a completion of the task? "

What?

What is the logic?

Lin Mengmeng looked at System 38740 suspiciously.

After thinking about it seriously, she felt that the tasks released by the system were very unreasonable.

If you are worried that the hero's ability is strong enough to cause turmoil in the main world, then let Xie Yi stay at a corner, let him be willing to be mediocre for a lifetime and not threaten the main world, can't it be enough?

Judging from all the signs now, it is not that she is blindly confident in herself. She feels that if she agrees to be with Xie Yi, as long as she asks, Xie Yi will definitely not become a dangerous person, let alone cause turbulence and harm in the novel world. To the real world.

Besides, he has lost all his luck now!

He didn't have a bargaining chip if he wanted to harm.

Why do we have to arrange for a vicious female partner to appear in his life, to insult him, to belittle him, and to make him frustrated to oppose the whole world? Why is it still emphasized to destroy him at this moment?

Lin Mengmeng thought deeply. From what the system 38740 unintentionally said, it was speculated that the purpose of this task was not to save the real world, but to let Xie Yi destroy the world of fiction?