Chapter 19

The party at the bar had begun with quite the blast for everyone.

Nidalee and Neeko had convinced Sona to reserve the entire place to only those who they’d invited as long as they’d all paid for drinks.

In total it was about 40 people including the bartenders.

The small group of friends including Sona and Ahri had gathered around in a small circle, drinks in hand as music blasted loudly.

“Not only will this be a send-off for me and Neeko, but there’s also something I’d like to point out.” Nidalee paused, grabbing Ahri’s wrist with her free hand.

“Congrats to her engagement!” Nidalee cheered, the rest of the group clapping while Sona was a scarlet-faced mess. 

Akali giggled happily, nudging Evelynn before pointing to her own ring finger which earned a happy eye roll from the Diva. Of course, she planned on it in at least a year or two. 

"But last and not least…" Ahri paused before the rest began to shout.

"Nidalee, Neeko, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GRADUATION!!" They cheered with joy, clapping all at once.

Akali and Evelynn tapped their glasses together, Sona used the party lights to a full extent in that moment with the press of a button on her tablet linked to the wiring system as many others clapped.

“Let’s get ready to party!” Nidalee cheered, eying the large cake they had prepared for this occasion.

After a few minutes, everyone had a slice of cake to tend to as each couple had huddled together.

"Mind feeding me, Darling? I don't feel like getting my nails ruined." Evelynn cooed, sipping a glass of wine while on the couch with Akali in her lap.

Nodding, the former street artist pressed a fork to the Diva's lips, smiling happily.

Neeko and Nidalee were pressed together on the dance floor, moving to the rhythm without a care in the world.

The night was perfect for everyone, same for the several students that danced simply because they were invited.

“I think this turned out alright for the both of us, same for everyone else. At this rate even if we leave this place behind we still have them and this place.” Nidalee whispered into her lover's ear before lifting her up with a gentle smile that the smaller girl adored. 

“Neeko agrees, the past few years here were worth it since we finally became one.” She said in agreement, spreading her arms as if she was a winged angel soaring above them.

A snicker formed on Evelynn’s lips as she brushed them off with a napkin, watching the two dance.

“The first time we tried dancing here, it went horribly but I got a free hat.” 

Akali gave a gentle punch to the girl’s arm, tugging at the cap on her head.

“OUR hat now since I practically take half your clothing if I’m cold.” 

The Diva paused. Raising an eyebrow as she pulled away from the small glass in her hand.

“Is that where they went lately? Your clothing belongs on my floor anyway.” She mused with a sneer before giving a soft kiss to her forehead.

Akali heard the tune of the music change as a few of the couples had gathered together and began slow dancing, the entire rave nearly ceasing for the dancefloor to be flooded with love.

She eagerly tugged on Evelynn’s sleeve with glee, her heart yearned for a dance like that with the girl she loved. Surely the Diva wouldn’t be stubborn.