Part 13: The Schools

Adrian turned back to human form and hugged Snape from behind.

His face purple in colour from lack of oxygen.
Severus turned around and kissed Adrian's forehead. "You okay?" He asked.

Adrian nodded, his face burried in the Potion mAster's robes.
"He was a bit wierd and that glare....."

"Mhmm."

31st October arrived fairly quickly and it was the time for the foreign schools to come to Hogwarts.

It was decided that instead of 3 schools compititing four schools will.

The students were waiting for them outside in the courtyard and were whispering among themselves, excitedly.

"What do you think about the schoolz Harry? I mean that how do yo think that they will come?" Draco asked Adrian.

"Hmm? I don't have any idea about it....."

"Mhmm."

"THEY ARE HERE!" Someone from the stands shouted, pointing to the black lake.

And sure enough there were bubbles forming in the lake.

The beauxbatons arrived in large horses with wings drawn carriages.

And the Drumstrangs arrived from a boat via lake.

The students were waiting for the third school to arrive... And they did arrive.

At first there was a golden Ship floating above the school. Then it's trapdoor (the one at the bottom of the ship) opened and down flew one Pegasus. Followed by 9 other Pegasuses.

The students Oohed and awwed at the sight. They circled the school once and landed in front of the students.

The first, the black Pegasus had a boy dismounting from it.

The boy had wild black hair, tanned skin sea green eyes with specks of different colours swirling around in them, he wore an orange T-shirt which was purple striped at the sleeves.
He wore black jeans with combat boots.

Adrian felt something stir inside him but he shrugged it off.

There were 9 others with him.

After introduction there names were known. Apparently there names were:
Percy Jackson
Thalia Grace (don't call her grace or she'll punch you in the face)
Nico Di Angelo
Clarrise La Rue
Frank Zhang
Hazel Levesque
Jason Grace
Piper McLean
Leo Valdez
Reyna (too many surnames)

The students of Drumstrangs sat at the Slytherin table, beauxbatons sat at the Ravenclaw table, and the Illevourny sat at the griffindor table.

Adrian watched as they chatted with Ron and Hermione, they were laughing ad smiling but somehow Percy was faking a smile as laugh glacncing around the hall uncomfortably.

His graze drifted to the Slytherin table and Adrian looked around their table. There was Jacob Walker, he was glaring at the Illevourny students and it was a glare full of hare and loathing. His eyes were now no longer gold... Which made Adrian suspicious. His eyes were now the colour of a cat's eye yellow but not gold.

"So... Harry? Do you play Quidditch?"

Adrian turned his graze to the person who asked this question. It was Victor Krum.

"Uh... umm.... Yeah!" He shuttered.

Bot believing for a moment that 'Krum!' had asked him a question.

"Yeah... I heard that you were the youngest seeker in the century. Then you must be pretty damn good."

"He is!" Draco said patting Adrian on his shoulder.

"Sure he is!" Krum chuckled.

Victor Krum looked around the great hall and his eyes rested on the Illevourny students.

"Who do you think..... Will be chosen for the tournament among them?" He asked

"Thalia. I think" Draco said with a dreamy look.

Adrian nudged him as wiggled his eyebrows while smirking. "Developed a crush have we Mr. Malfoy?" Adrian whispered. And laughed as Draco turned red.

"Shut up Potter."

A/n:
Hello there! Sorry for such a long wait! I was a bit bust from past some days.... So I'll definitely update soon!

Let me know what you think of this chapter! 💜💜

BTS Permission to dance was simply FANTASTIC! what do you all think about that? 💜🤔

Lv ya demiwizards/demiwitches!

XOXOXO
Hunteress0101
~V