𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXIII.

❝𝑶𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝑶𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

   𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 Seth and Leah entered the Kane residence. Newt was messing with Riley and Angelica by attempting to steal their toys. Although when they started crying, Eurydice threatened to take off his head if he didn’t give them back. Eurydice never liked to hear the twins cry, they were loud cryers. Newt said that they got it from her and she nearly hit his head right off. The female shoved Newt before smiling at the two wolves. She was happy to see them. 

“Hey! Sorry about Bellabitch,” She made sure to whisper, “How are you feeling?” She asked Seth wanting to make sure he was okay and not hurt too badly. 

“I’m alright, nothing hurts,” Seth shrugged his shoulders before hugging Eurydice.

“You know I’ll gladly throw her,” She smiled as she hugged him back while making a silly face at Leah who rolled her eyes.

“We know,” Leah had a tiny grin as she walked closer, “How are the little ones? Besides being bullied by Kane,” Leah gave Newt a look causing Eurydice to laugh. 

Eurydice smiled, “Well they are great. Growing faster than weeds,” She pointed over at the two, “Want to hold them?”

“Hey sis! Your phone’s going off,” Newt handed her phone with a grin, “I’ll take care of Seth and Leah.”

“Great,” She made a face before answering the call once she left the room, “Hi this is Pizza Inn, who is this?”

“Eurydice - Pizza Inn? Really?” Rosalie’s voice went through the phone, “Where are your kids? Where are YOU?”

“My Second home,” She replied, “Why?”

“Because we were looking for you!” Alice’s voice snapped through the device.

“Oops?” Eurydice turned to see Seth playing with tiny Angelica while Leah stared at Riley while Newt messed with her, “Bella’s gone right?”

“Will you two ever get along?” Alice sighed.

Eurydice rolled her eyes, “I like her kid but I have never liked her.”

“You need to let your old grudges go,” Alice spoke before Jasper took the phone.

“Are you going to make us come over there?” Jasper questioned, causing Eurydice to smirk.

“Of course I am,” Eurydice spoke before hanging up the phone.

“Seth I’m under the impression you love my daughter more than me,” Eurydice faked a sigh as she walked over to the boy, “Angie, don’t you love Seth more than me,” She made a face at the baby in his arms.

“She could never,” Seth flashed a childish grin causing Eurydice to smile.

“We can talk later about the whole wolf thing, I’m not like Isabella,” Eurydice ruffled his hair, “Just keep my daughter safe and happy.”