𝟎𝟕

"Can you tell me more about my mother

"Can you tell me more about my mother." I raised up and wiped my tears and she smiled.

"Your mother was the nicest out of everybody, I don't know how she got mixed in with your father." She shook her head.

"I wouldn't say she was religious, but she was a very spiritual person. She started to have a bohemian lifestyle." She chuckled.

"She traveled all the time, mostly to places surrounded with nature and she would document everything when she traveled." She continued and I smiled.

"Her energy was so pure." She added. "As a matter of fact she documented her pregnancy. Come on." She said and she lead me down to the basement but it looked like a mini apartment down there.

"When she needed space she would come down here and write. Your grandmother never touched her papers she put on the wall after what happened." She said.

"She wrote all of this?" I said looking at the wall as I walked closer to one of the papers to read it.

"Yup." She smiled.

"Can I take a picture?" I asked.

"Of course, actually there's a box around here somewhere with her stuff." She said as she scanned the room.

"Here it is." She said picking up the medium box.

"What's in there?" I asked.

"More pictures, her journals, and the videos she took when she documented her travels with nature and when she was pregnant, well the flash drive in the box has the files with the videos attached to it. Everything you need to know in that box." She said.

"Thank you so much." I hugged her.

"It's the least I could do, I know she would've wanted you to have it. But your father can't know about any of this." She said.

"I won't tell him, I actually haven't even seen him in two years so..." I trailed.

❏❏❏

Dayla and Nariyah texted me earlier that they had left so now I was home alone.

I took advantage of that and went up to my room to go through the box.

What I pulled out first was the stack of Polaroid pictures with a rubber band around them. The first picture caught my eyes immediately as I admired my mother's beauty.

 The first picture caught my eyes immediately as I admired my mother's beauty