chapter 36: weight room

SUP BOO THINGS!! sorry this chapter is late i've just been busy. before this chapter starts here's how i picture aunt v! LOVE YALL

opening my eyes the blinding light hurts and adds to my pounding head ache "what the fuck" lifting my head i look around why the fuck am i in the gym

looking down at my body i'm not nothing but my sports bra from last night and a black body con dress huh. sitting up on the mat I rub my eyes.

what the fuck happend last night. and where is hazel looking in the mirror i look like death,standing up my joints ache. I limp to the doorway and straighten out my posture.

walking down the hall I make my way downstairs. avoiding the kitchen i walk around the house passing dad's office up the stairs as quiet as i can be.

opening my door clothes spill out of my closet and my bathroom light is on "jesus" my voice is strained. walking in my bathroom hazel lays by my showe with a bath towel covering her.

I laugh a bit and crouch down "hazel" I shake her a bit and she wakes up. Hazel's an insanely light sleeper so it doesn't take much to wake her.

covering her face she rubs her eyes "what" she sits up and realizes where she is "what the fuck" her voice is a bit scratchy as she rubs her temples. I sit on the floor next to her.

"I'm guessing you have zero clue what happened last night either" she shakes her head a little yawing. I stretch my arms up.

Hazel moves the towel off of her and she's wearing a tight champagne colored dress. Hazel looks down at her body "i'm not even gonna try to figure out how i got to this point" she stands up.

"You're one to talk, i woke up on the gym mat" she lets out a small laugh. I stand up after and I walk to the cabinet and take out medicine for our headaches.

After brushing our teeth and hair we walk to my closet and throw on some big t-shirts before heading downstairs.

walking into the dining room everyone stares at us and my eyes make my way to aunt v "oh my god your here" i don't yell but i sound happy. "hi aunt v" hazel and i's voices synced. walking with me over to her and she stands up.

"hi my gorgeous girls" she opens her arms and we hug her "if i'm not mistaken your two are painfully hungover" she whispers to both of us. pulling back we both shrug our shoulders "that's classified information" hazel laughs through her words.

We both walk back over to our seats and sit down. looking over at luciano i smile. he smiles back "so hazel,i hear you and vinchenzo,hmmm" aunt v smirks as she sips her mimosa

"yep she's my girlfriend,isn't that right baby" Vinchenzo winks at her and she smiles "ew stop the both of you" i throw an ice cube from my water and vinchenzo and hit him in the head.