(GOBLET OF FIRE) Chapter 46:The secret

Y/n Pov:

I had been spending most of my holidays with Uncle Remy and my dad. Dad taught me how to become an Animagus, which took weeks to do. I can transform into a doe or a snake now with ease. I spent the full moon with Uncle Remy, in my doe form.

I had been invited to stay at the Burrow with the Weasleys for a week. It was the second time I had been invited there, so I agreed.

Fred and George developed a lot of prank candy over the holidays, and I helped them with most of it. Ron and I  learned to cook from Mrs Weasley, and I played quidditch with them all.

Ginny and I spent our time playing games, and me giving her pointers for quidditch. Mr Weasley had a fascination with muggle items and I told him all about every item he brought back from the ministry, an he listened with great intent.

It was Harry's Birthday in a few days and Me, Ron and Ginny baked a cake for him, which we were going to owl to him. He was staying with his Uncle and Aunt, the dreadful Dursleys, who he often complained about in his letters.

"Mrs Weasley?" I called out walking into the kitchen. "Yes Y/n dearie?" she replied smiling. "My dad had sent a letter to me asking whether he could come here on July 30th, with Uncle Remus" I said. "Of course dearie, would they be staying?" she asked.

"No, their only here for supper, he said they needed to tell me something" I replied. "Does this involve Harry?" she asked. "That's what he said Mrs Weasley, how did you know" I asked.

"Then I think you should invite Harry as well, Mr Weasley will go and fetch him" she said. "Sure Mrs Weasley, I'll do that" I replied walking away to write a letter to Harry.

July 30th:

"This was lovely Molly" Dad said at supper. "You wanted to tell me and Harry something dad?" I asked. "Let's go outside and talk" Uncle Remus said getting up. We all walked outside with cold winds blowing against our faces.

"Happy birthday Harry" Dad wished smiling. "My birthday is tomorrow, but thank you" he replied. "It's today Harry, you were born on 30th July 1980" Uncle Remus said. Me and Harry looked at each other confused.

"Then why was he told it was July 31st?" I asked. "That's because that's what the prophecy said-" "The potter boy born on the end of July, July 31st" I interrupted. "That's wrong, the original Prophecy said the potter child born on the end of July, July 31st" Uncle Remus corrected.

"Y/n you know you're adopted" Dad asked. "Am I James and Lily Potter's daughter?!" I asked. "Yes you are Princess, you're their daughter" Uncle Remus replied.

"So we're twins?" Harry asked. Uncle Remus and dad nodded. "I have always wanted a sibling" Harry said pulling me into a hug. "So have I, maybe that's why I feel such a connection to you, because we're twins" I replied smiling.

"But why was it hidden from her? Why did our parents give her up?" Harry asked. "They didn't give her up Harry, they loved from the moon and back, they just hid her after she was born" Dad replied. "But why was she hidden?" Harry asked.

"Because I'm the chosen one Harry, aren't I Dad?" I asked. "Yes you are Y/n, you are the chosen one, the child who the Prophecy talk about" Dad replied.

"I need a minute" I said walking back into the house.