25. 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙨

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

The next morning I woke up in Rebekah's room. I had no motivation to even get dressed. I wasn't even sure I wanted to go out. I just wanted to stay locked away until Kol disappeared but I knew that wasn't going to happen so I had to get up and get on with my life especially since the original witch was up and going doing god knows what.

I got out of bed to walk to my room hoping Kol wasn't there. I opened the door and he wasn't. I hurry and get into some clothes before Kol comes back.

I walk down to see Elijah walking around looking at the sage his mother was burning and Klaus is sitting on the couch sketching. Kol pouring himself a drink. I walk closer making my presence known.

"I thought you weren't going to wake up until next century" Kol jokes, making me roll my eyes. I sit next to Klaus making Kol glare at me.

He then walks to us and picks me up scooting me over so he could sit. "You could've just asked me to move" I say annoyed.

My head felt foggy as if I had done a big spell. I swing my head around, landing it on Klaus' shoulder. I didn't think much of it. to me it was normal as well as the rest but to Kol.

I noticed his hand firm on his cup taking a sip from it. I could tell when he was mad and right now he was. I just ignored it and looked down to see Klaus' drawing. It was therapeutic to me. I loved watching him draw.

Rebekah then walks in making Kol get up to mess with her. "Well, well, well, there's our girl!" Kol starts.

"Get out of my way, Kol," Rebekah says annoyed.

"Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt, was it?" Kol continues.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Rebekah says, making me and Klaus grin.

"You two don't start". Rebekah looks over to us.

"We didn't say anything" I reply, holding in my laugh. Kol then returns to the spot he was sitting at.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment."

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it." Klaus says still sketching.

"It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart. And what about you darling you owe me one two". He was just trying to get me away from Klaus I could tell.