𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

*sexual content*

Mae quivered as Harry swiftly brung his hands under her thighs and lifted her onto the counter top. The cool slab of material was cold under her legs. Harry stood in between her legs, taking his thumb to her chin and bringing her lips close to his own.

The kiss was nice, a lot nicer than the ones with Connor. Harry's lips were soft, warm and inviting. She felt something when she kissed him. Harry was gentle yet dominating to the young girl. She put her small hands on his chest.

The kiss picked up pace, quickly getting greedy. Harry groaned into Mae's mouth, grabbing her neck and gently pushing it to the side. She was confused at first until his lips came in contact with her neck, kissing and licking spots there.

Mae let out a breathy moan, putting her head back in bliss at the new feeling. Harry nipped at her skin, kissing it again before moving his lips down. Mae directed her gaze to follow his mouth, watching him kiss below her collarbone at the exposed skin.

"I'm gonna take this off." Harry muttered, pulling at her shirt. She nodded,

He threw it up over her head, watching it land somewhere on the floor. She was in a white bra that cupped her breasts perfectly. Harry slid his hands over the cups, going back to kiss her collarbone.

"Harry," she breathed, pulling on his curls.

Harry went down further, licking between the valley of her breasts. His arms snaked around her back, fumbling with the clip of her bra. Mae hesitated, gripping his bicep. Harry went back to kissing her breasts, trying to distract her from her hesitation.

It worked, and within a second the bra was loosened. It slid off her fragile arms, falling to the ground beneath them. Mae simply smiled at Harry, her lips swollen. Harry smirked back, bending his head down to kiss her exposed stomach.

Harry gently laid Mae down on the table. Mae looked up at the ceiling, feeling Harry's tongue explore her skin.

Mae was hot and anxious. She wasn't sure for what exactly, but she knew it was frustrating. Harry was taking his time however, wanting to treasure this moment in case it was the last.

Harry reached her button of her shorts with his mouth. He took his long digits of fingers and unbuttoned it, excited to play with Mae. Harry saw the white lace peek out before he even took the shorts off and he felt his pants tighten. Of course it had to be white lace.

The shorts were slid off in seconds, being thrown with her other clothing items.

"You ready?" Harry asked, tracing circles up her thighs.

"For what?" Mae breathed, still not sure what was coming.

"To feel good. Can I make you feel good Angel?" Harry said, his face coming into Mae's view. He was leaning over her body. She could feel his body heat on hers and it felt intoxicating. She never wanted this to end.

"Mhm" Mae said. Harry plastered an evil grin on his face, going back down to her underwear line. He bent down, taking an index finger and tracing over her imprint through her underwear.

Mae moaned, feeling every curve of Harry's finger.

"So sensitive," he mumbled. He took his whole palm and pressed it onto her clothed pussy, biting his lip when she grabbed the side of the table. He rubbed it slightly, feeling a pool of wetness in the center.

"Your enjoying this huh Angel?" He cooed. Mae could only make small noises, her head shifting to the side as she shut her eyes.

The contact was taken away for a second so Harry could finally hooked his fingers in her panties and slide them to the side, uncovering the most vulnerable thing. It was glistening.

Harry took his finger and repeated the same action he did when she was clothed, rubbing gently but painfully slow. Tingles erupted through Mae's lower region. It felt good but so frustrating.

She started to whine, opening her eyes as she breathed. "Please do something."

"Like what?" He teased, taking two fingers and rubbing her clit. He watched her legs squirm and her hands grip onto anything she could find. The pleasure was pure bliss. His fingers felt amazing. She arched her back slightly, feeling Harry's finger circle her entrance.

He carefully pushed it in, feeling her wet walls clench. The feeling was new, slightly uncomfortable but she got used to it after a few pumps. Harry slid in and out with his finger, shifting his gaze from time to time to her face and her pussy.

"Pretty girl," he muttered, palming himself through his jeans.

"Oh god Harry," she breathed, feeling a heat build. Her legs stretched further out, needing more contact.

"I got you," Harry whispered, kissing the inside of her thighs as he pumped his finger faster. Mae closed her eyes again as a feeling she couldn't describe started to build. She was a mess of moans and whispers, eventually sliding her hips down onto Harry's finger.

"Cum for me sweet girl," he said.

Mae's long building tension exploded, a feeling of intense pleasure overtook her. Her walls contracted around Harry's fingers as he kissed her leg, her mouth agape. Her body shivered slightly, her nipples were hard.

She eventually came down from her high, opening her eyes again to see Harry smiling from above her. He watched her bite her lip as he pulled out, licking his finger of her juices. Her cheeks turned a bright pink, slightly shocked at his actions.

"If only I could film you like this, sweet girl."