Chapter 7

3 years ago

3 years ago...

Daria and her Victoria have kept each other company since they were little girls. Victoria was a leader. Daria admired her confidence, her independence, and her thirst for revenge.

"Vic don't you think going into a club at the age of 14 is kind of... I don't know... unrealistic? I mean, who's going to fall for these fake IDs." Daria's hair was nicely braided into a side pony. Her skin was silky smooth, and her eyes glistened. Vic gave her a mischievous grin, and the girls arrived at the club. The guard stood at the door, looking straight ahead. They both dressed older than they should've, but they always dressed that way.

"Vic, I think we should go home," Daria whispered. She pulled Vic away till she aggressively pulled her arm from her grasp.

"Daria, if you want to be like me, then stop being a coward. God, can you be any more annoying?" Vic snapped.

Daria felt her confidence shrink. Victoria always made her feel that way. Daria didn't care as long as Vic stayed with her. Victoria has always stayed with Daria through everything, and Daria did the same. She tolerated Vic's insults for years.

"You know what to do," Vic said. The guard nodded and let them in. Daria looked at everyone who was in line, waiting for their turn. Their faces became surprised at how two girls could get in before them.

The music inside the club because louder once Vic opened the door. They both slipped inside; Everyone around them was dancing and having the time of their lives.

"Why are we here again?" asked Daria. Vic's red striped hair gracefully swings around her shoulder. Her green eyes stood out of all the colors that flashed in the room.

"Were here to meet someone," Vic said vaguely. Daria nodded. She felt insecure about how everyone was practically adults drinking and getting high, and they were the only ones who weren't. Well, she was the only one until Vic snatched a shot from someone's hand.

They both waited patiently at the bar for this mysterious person. Daria knew better to ask, but she was wondering why Vic would drag her all the way here.

"Drinks?" The lady asked. She held a bottle of tequila and two shot glasses. Vic nodded. Daria shook her head. She watched as Victoria rolled her eyes and said "Just leave both glasses and the bottle."

"Sure," the lady said. Victoria waited for the lady to leave before snapping at Daria. "Look, Daria. I love you and everything, but you are such a drag. Drink the shot and I promise you will feel better."

Vic filled a glass and pushed it towards Daria. She grabbed the glass and gulped it. The alcohol burned as it went to her stomach. It felt amazing, and she craved more. Vic smiled and passed the bottle to Daria, who poured herself more.