R͎o͎o͎m͎ ʕ Part 2 Semi Eita x Reader

As you can see this is a part two of the Semi Eita part one from a while ago where he was in a band! Band AU!

Same thing male reader, but this will me smut! Lemon mature content you have been warned!

Requested by ExideDelixi

Anime is Haikyu! Streaming on Netflix and crunchyroll!

Enjoy~
___________________________________

And with a snap of his demanding slender fingers, you began to date a pop star. In secret of course.

The lead singer for ShiraTorTorZawa and guitarist had pulled you up to the stage like a dream for your broke self.

You had moved in to his private apartment, away from the rest of the band that had a shared house somewhere around the wide area.

"Semi where do I put this?" You asked holding your little bedroom things.

Your boyfriend Semi had just finished his water, your eyes drifting to his Adam's apple that moved on his throat.

"Huh? Oh just put in my room, were gonna live and sleep together right?" He smirked seeing you get stiff with the box.

The cardboard box began to shake with the trinkets inside from your nervousness. "A-ah I- there really is n-no guest-" you felt your lips being shut by a soft pair.

Semi had leaned down to kiss you, taking the box from your hands with your fingers touching his black nail polished nails. "The guest room is off limits for you Y/n. Were sharing the bed." He kissed you again.

Finally smiling as you warmly kissed back. Semi leaned down further making your head move back into the kiss.

Semi licked your bottom lip, as you slowly opened your mouth his tongue already flew in. "Mm~." You made a little moan tasting the strawberry flavor in his chapstick lips.

Though Semi smirked into the kiss hearing your noise. "Mm~." He gruffly groaned instead, holding the box carefully as he went closer to you.

"S-semi." You whimpered his name, feeling a small boner tingle in your pants. Semi noticed as one of his strong arms left the box.

"Hard already?" He whispered with raspy tone, hand going to the middle in your pants. On the outside, Semis hand was playing with your tip up in your boxers.

"N-Ngh~." You accidentally moaned and covered your mouth with a heat blowing up in your face.

It caused a fun, Semi chuckled rubbing it again seeing it perk up. "Ah~ Semi~." You felt your legs going like some type of jelly at dinner.

That was until your boyfriend was done teasing you and pulled away from any direct contact you both had going on.

"Semi." You said his name with a half annoyed tone. "What? You wanna save that for later right? I could fix it way better." He smirked heading to the hall towards his room.

That would soon end up becoming your shared room.

You entered with wide eyes. "This isn't just any room, this is the size of my whole apartment lobby." You looked at every space with posters and winning records, the bed not looking big at all with the wide room.

Semi chuckled closing your hung open mouth. "It's big for you, but I'm used to it. And I have to get you you used it too." Semi kissed your cheek quickly smiling softly.

You rolled your eyes denying the bright hot color that was beginning to spread over your cheeks. "I-I will I promise." You whispered with a nervous smile, looking up at Semi.