•38•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

I didn't notice and can't remember everything from last night. I just woke up with my heads over my arms, I fell asleep in Tzuyu's bed. It was midnight when she's been rushed to hospital last night. And I think she's resting until now.

I was about to stand up and clean the room of this hospital as the doctor said last night, she might release here today. But I suddenly stop and look at her when she make a little noises.

"Yah! You make me shook!" I said and slap her arms as she suddenly open her eyes like a monster and make me shocked for a while.

"Just kidding, idiot" she said and sit on her bed.

"I can't with you! What you're doing to yourself? You're making me worried about you. Aren't you remember what I said to you and Chaeyoung? Don't ever starve yourself and stop hiding secrets to me, why didn't you do that?" I said in anger. I was just worried here of course, who wouldn't be angry if you're in this situation.

"Okay, okay. I was about to tell you about this, but you're so busy how can I?" she started to explain. "Plus, you know that I'm part of dancing class our school chosen us  to perform for a contest, actually a little contest but our teacher said give our best and be ready always. We've been practicing the whole day sometimes we're late to get home just to rehearse ourselves ffor the contest. You know unnie, if we win to that contest there's a big opportunity behind it." she added.

"Is that the reason why you forgot to eat? Isn't it a valid reason for you?"

"Unnie..." she said in a sweet voice, something like a baby?

"I'm sorry, I promise this will never happened again. Don't be mad huh?" now she's acting cute, aaaahhhhh! Why you're so weak Jeongyeon, or you're just an idiot. Gosh she's hugging me.

"Fine, don't ever do that again, okay?" I said and hug her back. I actually didn't notice it that she gets off her bed just to walk towards me and hug me this tight.

- - -

We're already here at the house. I informed Prosecutor Kim already, that I will be late since there's an emergency.

My phone suddenly rings, guess what Jihyo is calling me.

"Yes?"

"Did Tzuyu already released at the hospital?"

"Yup, why?"

"Nothing. For sure you're still curious how do we know that Tzuyu fainted." she said on the other line. Another nonsense talk. I mean who wouldn't be done to this idiot Park, if I'll ask her how she'll answer an unreal happenings ever in this world.

"How?" oh sht did I just say...

"Well, there's a strong wind around and some seconds after there's a bird flying then stopped into my finger and says everything that there's an emergency. Well me and Momo have a powers to know what birds says then we immediately come to your house, that's it."

"You know what, you have to book a check up."

"Gosh, byeee." she said and ended the call. I think she's just bored.

"Unnie, aren't you going to your work?" Chaeyoung asked peeking in my door.

"I'll leave later, Chaeng. I already inform them that I'll be late today."

"Isn't it bother you?"

"Why is it bothering me?"

"I don't know, I was just curious."

"Oh come on Chae, this will never be a reason to make me failed at work."

"Can we have a breakfast?"

"Sure, let's go."

「NAYEON's POV」

About the emergency last night, I just realized that Prosecutor Yoo really love her little sisters. That make me think if we can possibly have an appointment later about my dad's case, for sure she's still worried about them and feeling dissapointed that she didn't do her part as the oldest in their family. Or it was just me thinking about this but I'm just using my imagination on what or how do I feel if I was in that situation.

The investigation goes such a long ling process. I understand it well because it was happened 1 year ago and now it's okay for me that it was in process again.

I sighed. Thinking about her, I mean everything like you know.

Should I call her? Or even Momo or Jihyo? Or...should I visit her?

I call one of her friends even. And it's Momo, luckily she pick up the call on time.

"Yes, Miss Im?"

"Ah, hi. Is Prosecutor Yoo already there?" I asked directly.

"Oh, she said she'll be late for some hours or minutes. She haven't arrive at all."

"Oh okay, thank you."

"Ah, Miss Im. If it is okay to you let's meet later for the case, don't worry everyone in here have their own cooperation and all of us are responsible. Actually, we always being team up for one case everytime. You don't have nothing to worry about." I think she's explain or else?

"Are you sure? You're not busy?"

"Yeah. I already told this thing to Jeongyeon, that I can help her."

"So you should asked her about this? For permission?"

"Yup."

"Oh okay, thank you so much."

"You're welcome."

「MOMO's POV」

"Is that Miss Im?" Jihyo asked me after I ended the call.

"Yes." I said as I give her a nod.

"Is it about the case again?"

"Exactly"

"Can I go with you?"

"Are you serious? I mean what about your date with Daniel? Aren't you busy?"

"Easy, Hirai Momo. As what you said we always team up, okay? So Daniel will understand it if I chose to help you than to have a date with him. Plus, look at Jeongyeon situation, we know something like that emergency can easily worried a lot to Jeongyeon." she said. "And there's tomorrow or other day we can spend it to a date."

"Okay, if that's what you want."

- - -

A/N:

i think this story went too long, if that doesn't bother you to read this hope you guys will support this until the end. Thank you wuvyu!