14

"what! N-no-"

"Don't lie to me louis, I'm a omega too i can sense it there's a life going inside your stomach lou" louis looks down at his tummy and signs,

"Yes i am pregnant" Gigi smiles hugging him she said, "don't worry Lou we'll tell this to luna she will find a solution" louis' eyes widened "no no no please she can't know this please"

"I know the father is harry-"

"What ?" And there stood the luna herself. "L-luna!" Louis stuttered his face drained all his colour, Luna's face was blank no expression she came inside and Gigi got up to give her place to sit.

"I'd like to talk to him alone" luna said looking at louis who's eyes were down and tears were forming in it, gigi quickly leaves but outside she founds taylor and maya.

"Gigi what happened?"

"He's pregnant!"

•••

"Now omega don't see me as a luna right now see me as your mother louis and tell me who is your mate and father of your child" louis looks up at her with tears falling from his eyes he said,

"Y-you will hate me after this" luna shook her head and said, "no omega i could never hate you you're like a son to me you can trust me with everything"

Louis wipes his face and finally tells her the truth, "m-my mate is h-harry....and he's the father too.....on my last heat he helped me out but....i forgot to take the birth pills luna i swear it wasn't my intention" he cries, luna smiles at him and hugs him, "don't worry louis I'm not mad at you! "

"I- i will go somewhere else with my child luna please don't tell harry please don't let him know" luna shakes her head wiping Louis's she said, "its not at all safe for you to go out alone louis and with a pup growing in you then not possible....trust me I'll talk to harry I'll....do something"

Louis goes to argue but luna shushes him, "think about your pub louis! Harry is going to be the future alpha, the oack leader and you...are his luna you have the future hire in you...it won't be fair to let you go with this pup and also I'm so happy you are my Harry's mate...i know you'll take care of him the way a omega should take care of his alpha i trust you love"

Louis smiles nodding, "I'll do everything i can to make him happy luna" luna smiles and kisses his forehead, "I'll talk to harry okay" louiis nods, "take rest"

•••

"Harry?" Luna knocks on Harry's door, "yes mom" she opens door to find him buttoning his shirt, "good morning mom"

Luna nods and looks at him with blank face, "what happened mom?" Harry turns and looks at his mom. "I want to ask you some questions and i want you to be honest with me"

Harry gulps, "but what happened suddenly" luna shook her and said sternly, "just answer these questions honestly and if you lie it won't be good for you"

Harry hesitantly nods his hands sweating, "okay" luna nods and stares straight in Harry's eyes she said,

"Is louis your mate whom you rejected!"

Harry's face drained his colours and he quickly looked away from his moms stare and started fiddling his fingers, "i I don't know what you're talking about"

"Don't lie to me harry! You're an alpha. Alpha's aren't cowards and run away from their problems stop avoiding the question and answer it like an alpha i raised you!"

"Yes yes yes! He is my mate and i rejected him!" Luna swings her hand and slaps harry across his face hard, "shame on you! I'm so disgusted by you harry. Is this how i raised you! To reject deny someone without knowing them is this what i get in return for teaching you to be an alpha! "

Harry looks down with shame, he doesn't have anything to say he knows it himself he made a huge mistake.

"Did you helped him out in his heat?" She asks and watches as his son nods, "yes" he whispered. Luna shook her head and crosses her arms saying, "you need to get punished!"

Harry nods looking down shameful, "i will accept your every punishment" luna hums and says, "so your punishment is......"