Chapter Nineteen

Zaiden's POV

Today is Tuesday but I wasn't gonna go to work, everyone is here and I don't wanna miss out on the fun besides I could work from home if I really needed to.

It was now 8am and I was wide awake staring into no where while Auria was cuddled up to my chest still sleeping. I want her to be awake I want to see her beautiful eyes and to kiss her senseless. So I just did what I need to and woke her up.

"Baby?" I ask shaking her but she wouldn't budge "wake up please" I say but nothing. I pull the blanket off of us and started to tickle her this will do the job. "Z-Zaiden stop!" she laughs ramaging around "are you gonna wake up? I know you heard me asking" I say and she nods still laughing so I refrain from tickling her.

"You are so immature " she say sitting up rubbing her tiny hands over her eyes "and you are very adorable" I say grabbing her and setting her on my lap in a straddling position. "How do you manage to look this pretty in the mornings?" I ask twirling a piece of her hair around my fingers "how do you manage to have this much energy?" she asks in a mocking tone making me laugh.

"Can we talk about what happened yesterday?" I ask feeling calm as her tiny fingers found their way through my hair. "About what I said to Jace?" she asks and I hummed "Zalia said you wanted to ask me out and I really like you and I know you do too and I got the chance to show you I accept so I took it" she says and I immediately pulled her down smash our lips together "thank you baby, I promise I won't let you regret this" I tell her and she giggles.

I promise to make this worth while I'll do my best to make sure she's always happy no matter what. "I'm gonna go have a shower" she say and pecks my lips before getting out of the bed and walking out. I decided to do the same so I got out of the bed walking to the bathroom.

I did my business then strip from my clothes stepping into the shower. I wash my body then my hair, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me stepping out and to the sink to brush my teeth and other things.

Once I got done with that I walk to my closet getting underwear and chose a Luis Vuitton shorts suit as I was probably gonna get a bit hot depending on what they'll be doing, I got dressed and got on gucci slides and using some cologne and lotion then head out.

I walk out to be met with Auria she was just about leaving the room also. She looks up at me and smiles and I returned it. She is fully dressed in a black and white Nike suit and white shoes her hair in the perfect little mess at the top of her head which I love to see.

"Well don't you look pretty " I tell her wrapping my arms around her waist while she bats her eye lashes up at me "mhm thank you handsome" she say making me smile and placing my lips on hers gently as both our lips moved in sync I moved forward so...

"Well don't you look pretty " I tell her wrapping my arms around her waist while she bats her eye lashes up at me "mhm thank you handsome" she say making me smile and placing my lips on hers gently as both our lips moved in sync I moved forward so she steps back stopping when her back hits the wall and she gasp giving me the chance to taste her even more as I push my tongue into her mouth. It felt like minutes have past before someone cleared their throat.

We broke apart and I look to see mom standing there looking at us weirdly as Auria hid her face in my chest "y'all are so cute together" she swoons "mom..." I say pouting at her "fine, Nathan says you guys should come down they're having a barbeque outside" she says before walking away.

"I'm sorry about that baby" I tell Auria who was as red as a tomato "it's okay, she's so nice" she says smiling and I kiss her once more before pulling her behind me and down the stairs.

We got out to the back yard where everyone was and Zalia immediately came up to us dragging Auria away while I roll my eyes at her and she sticks her tongue out at me. "Zaiden come here" dad calls and I walk over to them.

********

I was here talking with dad, Andrew and Alejandro. Andrew was a really fun guy he's an animator in a huge company in Spain but with this talking I was missing Auria more and more.

I was looking around for her and saw her sitting down at the fire place with Zalia and Jace. I informed dad that I'll be back and walk over to them and picked her up from her seat "what are you doing?" she ask shyly as Zalia and Jace was laughing at us "I'm sitting down" I say sitting down and setting her on my lap "Zaiden... there's a whole chair right there" she whines but I just buried my face in her neck and take in a whiff of  her sent before smiling with a content sigh, she smell like strawberries and lavender absolutely amazing.

"I missed you" I whisper to her and she turns to look at me "it's been an hour" she says softly "an hour too long" I say hugging her closer to me "you're such a child" she says making Zalia and Jace laugh at me and I pout at her and she kisses me. "You two will kill me with cuteness" Zalia says making Auria blush.

"Don't you have a boyfriend to go love on or something " I say and Zalia snort at me "no actually I got bored of him so now I'm free to be in your business" she say and I smirk knowing the truth to her words, she does get bored easily and can attest to that.

"How old are you Jace?" Zalia asks looking at the timid boy but all I did was hug Auria because I wanted to be as close to her as possible. "I'm twenty four" he replies to her question "well now we're best friends okay" she tells him happily and he nods with a smile.

"Kids, it's time for brunch " mom called and Zalia stood pulling Jace along with her. "Come on Zaiden we have to go eat" Auria says "I don't wanna let go" I whine "you can cuddle me once we've eaten okay" she says kissing my head and I let her go so she could stand and we both walk to the huge table sitting there with her next to me almost on me because I didn't want her to go far.

Yes I'm needy and I admit it, why wouldn't I be when she's so fucking hot and gorgeous. I want to be close to her all the time and I want to feel her lips on mine every second amongst other things that I wanna do to her but that's for another time.

We all were eating with occasional chit chat here and there from everyone. Everyone was getting to know each other more and this all was going good. I knew everyone enough maybe just Andrew and Jace but the only person I'm willing to get to know is Auria... Keep your dirty thoughts to yourself...

"Are you done, I wanna talk to you about something " I whisper to her but I didn't really need to talk, she nods at me with a concern look but I didn't make her any wiser. I took her hand and told everyone that we'll be inside before walking away.

"What is it Zaiden? What's going on?" she questioned but I didn't answer and continue to walk to my room. Once I got the door opened I pulled her in and slammed it shut pushing her up against it and immediately attacked her lips hungrily.

______________________________________________

A//n

I'm so sorry babies I only had time to do one chapter today but there will be more tomorrow I promise😊

Hope you enjoyed💛💙

I love you butterflies 🦋🦋😇

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤