𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

JULY 13TH

CONNIES APT

11:39pm - Wednesday

"These fries is fucking disgusting" you chewed onto the cold fries while Connies eyes looked at you as he scrolled on his phone.

"Maybe because you ate all of mine, yours got cold and now you wanna eat them?" you rolled your eyes at him.

"Okay well I'm not even hungry you're making me eat so who's fault is that" he shrugged his shoulders walking back to the room.

You got up and followed him like a toddler, "Whatcha doin" he turned around with his shirt half way up. "Changing y/n, what are youu doingg" he dragged pulling his shirt off completely.

He took his watch off placing it on the dresser, taking small looks at you while you stood at the door in your bra and panties.

"I'm not finna beg you, ima ask 2 hunnid times but after that, I'm done. So can I suck yo dick?" you were dead serious but your words were followed by giggles.

"No, how are you still not sober?" he grabbed your jaw, examining over your face turning it left and right looking into your eyes.

"I ate one of yo edibles..okay..wait ion wanna lie to you, three of em." you gave him your best innocent smile which wasn't well received.

"Fuck Y/n, which ones?" he let go of your jaw and you walked over, sat down and reached for the box under his bed. He watched you pat around for it before finally pulling it out and holding it up to him.

"They were in here and I threw the wrapper out but they were a small baggy of cookies, gummy bears separated into two bags. One of the gummy bears was spicy though, not a fan" you gave him your honesty and a kind smile even though he looked like an annoyed father.

"You are really sum else fr, don't eat the food in the kitchen, your gonna need to puke soon. So just lay down I guess" he walked back to the kitchen and started putting it away and in the trash.

"Are you madd with mee???" your voice laced with slight sadness and questioning. "Yes very but you my girl so I gotta get over it" he opened the fridge, putting the untouched f/f cake away, then the macaroni you ordered, and the ice cream in the freezer.

"Whyy" you came back into the kitchen, leaning on the side of your foot, taking your bottom lip under your teeth as you watched him.

How could someone radiate so much irritation and look so calm? "It doesn't matter can you please go lay down" he grabbed two water bottles, closing the fridge looking out at you.

"Damn angry man can I get a kiss at least?" you popped your neck at him because unlike Connie, being upset and calm wasn't a specialty.

"Can you just listen? For the first time today?" you straightened up, "Nigga what?" he rolled his eyes knowing exactly where this was going.

"Roll yo eyes again so I can smack you and leave em stuck! We can really fight, I do listen so I don't know what you talking about" he sighed walking towards you, not acknowledging your efforts and going into the room.

"Ummm" you confusingly followed him, he placed the waters down, turning off the light and getting into his bed. "Constance?" you whispered in the dark, feeling around for the bed and climbing in.

Feeling his body you snuggled close to him but he turned his back to you which left you a little struck. You poked his back but he didn't turn. You poked again and again but nothing.