Chapter 46

Follow my tiktok : @dracotikok :))

I walk the grounds of the Manor silently. A few days have passed since Draco has delivered the information about the transcript with the unrecognizable symbols. I have been eager ever since to hear back from The Order.

I need to know their information as soon as possible if I want to continue the project. If they are unsuccessful, then I will need Draco to talk to Emily.

While walking the grounds of the estate, I take in the new scene since getting my memories back. I think of all the stories Draco had told me when we were together. I think of him playing in the yard and running into the pond.

Yet, the only aspect of this outdoor estate that brings the most heat to my heart is that oak tree. I recall Draco telling me about how he would sit and talk to it as a child. He told me that he just wanted someone to listen to him.

As I look at the tall old oak tree, I picture a small and young Draco sitting under the shade of its leaves telling the wood about what is going on through his mind. I think of all the secrets those branches are aware of.

My stare on the nature lingers as my thoughts race.

As I stand in the grass, with the wind hitting my skin, I feel a small drop of water touch my arm. My eyes crease as I look up to the sun to see a storm cloud slowly cover the sky.

I'm growing tired of this weather.

I give the oak tree one last look before turning to head inside. I wrap my arms around my body as I try and cover from the rain that gently falls from the sky above me.

As I enter the inside of Draco's home, I find Blaise standing in the foyer with a letter in his hands. I close the heavy door behind me and watch as he reads this letter with hungry eyes.

"Who wrote?" I ask in a soft voice.

His eyes move to mine, "The Order, they need to meet. It is about the transcript." My lips part as I hear him speak.

We both have the same look in our eyes, hope.

"When?" My voice slightly cracks.

"As soon as possible, where is Malfoy?" He lowers the letter as he looks around the foyer.

I move my legs towards him, "I am not sure, maybe his room?" I try and think of somewhere that boy could be.

Blaise places the letter in his back pocket, "Tispy!" He calls out.

The small house elf then appears out of thin air. He has a smile across his face, "Tispy was called on?"

Blaise looks down at him, "Please get Malfoy and let him know Olivia and I need him as soon as possible."

My lips slightly curve at the mention of my first name. I haven't heard it nearly at all since the war and when I do hear it, it warms my heart.

"Certainly Mr. Zabini!" Tispy nods but then vanishing within seconds.

"What all did the letter say?" I ask with anxiousness.

Blaise shrugs, "Not too much, only that they have researched the ancient symbols and that they need to talk with us as soon as possible."

I bite my lip in hopes of the letter only meaning good news. If they were able to transcribe the words into a modern language, then it could be a massive breakthrough. If not, then my only hope is in the hands of a woman I do not know.

"Your grace was summoned?" I hear Draco's sarcastic tone from the top of the front stairs.

He wears a black jumper with matching trousers. His large combat boots that are messy tied cause loud thumps with each step he takes.