𝙯𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡

July 18-24
𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

Day 1: Power Imbalance.
And just like that, the battle was over.
Childe had gotten too cocky and broke Zhongli's usual, calm temper.
The Harbinger was pissed that the ex-archon wasn't truly using his full power on the younger, so he taunted the divine being. Too much taunting, in fact.

The battle had ended exactly a minute after he annoyed Zhongli.

"cough, you really— tch, went all out, didn't you, Morax?"

Zhongli had pierced his spear right through Childe's side, the one below him coughing in pain.

"You asked for it, then you shall receive it, foolish mortal."

This wasn't the friendly, smiling and calm Wangsheng Funeral Parlor's consultant anymore, this was a God of War.

Day 2: Left Speechless.
It was a hot and sunny day in Liyue, Childe in his office at the Northland Bank as he was about to dissolve.
Not only was he pissed, he was also dying of heat and stress. All he wanted to do was return back to Snezhnaya.

Damn it, he should have taken the boat back with Signora.
The next arrival of the ship is next week, so he decided he could wait that long.

Days after the time he was betrayed by Zhongli, he's been avoiding the consultant since. Not a single interaction with the other was made, because he thought they had a strong trust. When that trust was shattered however, it had never hurt Childe so much. Zhongli was the only person Childe had ever allowed to get so close to him, and with them separated like this, it was starting to become unbearable for the Harbinger.

"Master Childe? You have a visitor."

Ekatarina's voice rang from his office door, followed by three knocks as he sighed. Who could this be? Aether went back to Mondstadt for the time being, that rascal Scaramouche is scouting somewhere farther in Liyue and Signora, well, already departed back to Snezhnaya.

"..Let them in."

The door was opened gently before some words were exchanged, but Childe paid no mind to the chatter as his heart dropped.

"Zhongli."

The door closed behind the consultant as he walked ever so calm and elegantly to sit down on the chair near Childe's work desk.

"Childe, it is nice seeing you after such time. Have you been doing well?"

And that's when he snapped.

"Well? well? You expect me to be doing well after what you did to me? Zhongli, I have been in utter, damn grief! Ever since you hurt me, I can't—"

"Childe."

Tears were falling.

"I haven't had a good day in this city since! I can't even enjoy—"

"Childe. Listen to me. I had never meant to break any of your feelings, if that is what you think I intended. I had only came to an agreement with Signora. If I had told you, our plans would have gone wrong. In fact, I.. have had strong feelings for you even before the betrayal. I was unaware this would have scarred you quite badly. So please, may we give this another try?"

And Childe was left speechless.

Day 3: Childe's Birthday.
An invite to the traveler's teapot.
Come to think of it, he never really visited the teapot often, had he?