I didn't know // pt. 1 • N.R.

[Third Person...]

It was early in the morning when the alarm went off to wake Natasha and Y/n up for the day. It was the same routine, everyday.

Natasha would turn off the alarm, stretch, then turn around and wake you up. But today you didn't feel as energized as you would past days, Natasha couldn't figure out why.

"Baby, wake up." She said shaking you awake with a smile on her face. You just grumbled as you turned over, bringing the blanket higher up on your body.

"Okay, babe. I'm serious, wake up." She says shaking you, you wouldn't budge.

"Are you serious? Y/n, wake the fuck up. Now." She says trying to pull the blanket from your body. She became irritated very fast. Natasha was not in the mood for it today.

"I swear, y/n. If you don't get up right now I won't be here for the rest of the day, you can be by yourself." She says angrily, Natasha was one to get angry very quickly. Usually it'd never come to the point where she was with you but today... it just was not a good day, she just woke up on the wrong side.

You stayed quiet as you continued to sleep in your bed. Natasha raised an eyebrow before getting up and getting dressed, an hour later after she was done she looked at you, and you hadn't moved an inch. Your eyes still closed, your breathing was still steady. Indicating you were still asleep. This made Natasha angry because it was always routine for the both of you, the fact you didn't care enough to get up with her in the morning angered her. She was most likely overreacting but continued on with her anger as she left the compound.

Little did Natasha know that, you were not planning on getting up at all. You stayed in bed all day not thinking to even get up to eat. Yelena became very upset and worried when she noticed you were no where to be found. Yelena was one of your best friends, but never had she seen you like this.

Walking into Nat and your room, she looked around before spotting you in the same position as before, except now your eyes were opened and trained to the wall, not acknowledging that anyone had walked into the room.

"Y/n?" She says softly walking up to you as she sets a knee onto the bed. Looking over to see you awake, just unresponsive.

"Hey... you okay?" She asks, her eyebrows furrowed as she tries to shake you. But you didn't budge, not even to make eye contact. You were mute.

"Where's Natasha?" She asks, worried you two had gotten into a bad argument but still you stayed silent, completely aware of the presence in your room but not caring enough to respond to her.

Yelena sighs before walking out of the room and down the stairs to the lounge in search for her adoptive sister.

"Has anyone seen Nat?" She asks the rest of the Avengers.

"I believe Miss Romanoff went in to town for the day..." Vision softly informs the younger sibling. Yelena nods once giving him a firm appreciative smile, showing off a bit of her dimple as she walked back to your room. You still hadn't budged.

"Hey... you and Nat get into a fight? You can talk to me..." Yelena says trying to get you to speak but you stay silent, she goes around to your side of the bed sitting on her knees as she puts a hand on yours, a concerned look etched onto her face.

"Y/n, you need to tell me if Nat did anything. I need to know, okay? You don't have to say anything just nod if she did." Finally looking at the younger Russian, you shook your head before turning your head back towards the wall a blank expression stilled on your face.

Yelena sighed in relief before walking out of the room. She went towards her room to contact the girlfriend, Natasha.

Natasha wasn't answering, until the sixth time of Yelena calling her. It was now midday, Natasha still wasn't home, and y/n hadn't moved her eyes away from the seemingly interesting wall she was staring at.