Chapter 49: Myrtle

Harry Pov:

"I went forward in time 6 years, but Tom was no where to be seen" Y/n continued.

"Tom?" Little Y/n called out as she searched around the place. "He must be in Hogwarts now, I need to get there" Little Y/n said to herself.

"I found my way to London, taking a lot of trolleys. I eventually found an old Wizard there who helped me, her name was Rhodope Malfoy,."

"So you are searching for Hogwarts?" A woman dressed in black asked. "Yes I am, do you know how to get there" Little Y/n replied. "Have you ever ridden a broom before?" "No I haven't Miss"

"So I got on a Broom and flew over to Hogwarts, with a map that Rhodope had given me, I hid inside the shrieking shack for a few days before I went inside"

Little Y/n made her way inside Hogwarts, sneaking and hiding in the shadows. She found herself in the bathroom, hiding from a few kids. She took a few steps back and the mirror and basin behind her moved front. She turned back to see a hole in the ground. Missing her step, she fell in.

"I fell inside the hole, and found myself in front of a door, with metal snakes on it"

"Hisssssss" Little Y/n said causing the door to open. She walked inside to see a boy, around the age of 17. "Tom is that you?" Little Y/n asked stepping towards him. "Y/n? You've found me, you are alive" he replied walking towards her, engulfing her in a hug.

"I found him again, in the chamber of secrets, where I hid for the next few months. For me it had only been a few days since I saw him, but for him it was 6 years"

"I could look at the basilisk straight in the eye, which made me realize I was an heir of slytherin as well"

Little Y/n stared in the eyes of the basilisk, having no effect on her. It was playful, allowing Little Y/n to ride on it's back

"One day I found myself outside the chamber, as Tom was late to come back. He brought me food everyday, and a few books for me to read as I sat all day in the chamber with the basilisk"

Little Y/n sneaked through Hogwarts, trying to find Tom. She saw a figure in the library and called out his name "Tom?". "Oh hello there little kid, what are you doing here?" A girl asked turning around. "Oh no" Y/n muttered stepping back. "I'm Myrtle, what's your name?"  she asked. "I'm Y/n" Little Y/n replied.

"I became close to Myrtle, I often sneaked out of the chamber to meet her in the library. I told her I was a Professor's daughter and I had lots of fun with her"

"Tom on the other hand had taken up the role of being like a father to me"

"Y/n I have a Proposition to make" Tom said walking in. "Yes Tom?" Little Y/n asked. "I am turning 18 next year, and can officially adopt a child" he replied. "And I want to adopt you, you said you had no one, so I'll take care of you" he added. "I'll only accept on one condition" Little Y/n replied. "What is it?"Tom asked. "The Basilisk comes with us" Little Y/n replied smiling.

"I was so happy that day, to have someone care for me. The Basilisk was such a beautiful creature and Tom told me all about it"

"A few days later, when I was sneaking to find Myrtle, I heard someone say that she had passed. Her cold body was found in the bathroom. I was filled with rage as I knew exactly how she had died"

"Tom!" Little Y/n exclaimed as he walked into the chamber. "You killed Myrtle!" She yelled, tears streaming down her face. "You made the Basilisk kill her, you're a monster!" "Calm down Y/n, she deserved it" Tom replied. "She was my friend Tom, how did she deserve to die!" Little Y/n shouted.

"She was your friend Y/n, you are my daughter, only I will be your friend. It was a simple solution , a win for everyone. I had been aching to kill someone and your friend Myrtle was the perfect candidate" Tom replied chuckling.

"I cared about you Tom, and I don't  want to be your daughter anymore. You control me too much. I helped you with everything, I knew you weren't a Samaritan, I even helped you design your new name, I'm leaving!" 

"That was when I realized that Tom was a monster, not how he once was, the power had gone to his head. I ran away that day, the centaurs in the forbidden forest helped me. I went to the future, to the exact time my black magic attack had happened for the first time" Y/n finished as she took her hands off again.