Bad Boyfriend (1/3) || 16

××××××××××

Requested by : AlienChild03

××××××××××

Valentine's Day, the day of love and loved ones, as sweet as it sounds, its always been a wild fantasy for Aera and pretty much every person to have their partner with them, admiring the glittery blanket of the milky way, spreading over land and water, reflecting the stars in the eyes watching them.

Beautiful, being the only thing she wants to say, holding her boyfriend's hand, lacing their fingers together, palm nearly sweating due to the accessive warmth, but not letting go as being cold alone is far away from what she wants.

Eyes flutter back to reality, hands feeling cold and an abrupt echo of laughter surrounds her head, the Milly way and stars suddenly become disco lights and all the calmness vanishes. She forces a smile, glancing straight forward where her classmates were having a another round of their silly game that never managed to lure Aera enough despite the curiosity and almost-giving-in kind of convincing capacity of her friends. She knew this wasn't supposed to be a part of her. Seven minutes of heaven. No way!

There's nothing much one can actually do in those deadly seven minutes, can they? She rolls her eyes, recalling her very own boyfriend, the first one to be specific, going inside that room with a girl who wasn't Aera and came out with a smirk, eyes focusing on her as if he was proud of what he did. She didn't say anything though, at least in front of people. But boy will they argue later alone.

All the stars and milky way and glitters suddenly starts disappearing as she looks at the person next to her, again with a familiar smug expression as he eyes her down, casually letting his arm glide over her waist and leaning next to her.

"Let's go, shall we?" He heaves out, straightening himself with his free arm while Aera shifts aside from his embrace, her eyes roaming around for a moment.

"You can go, I'll leave with Jake." She replies, pulling out her phone and dialling her friend's number instantly.

"Why always him?" The guy hisses, "You should be with me instead of going around with random dudes. You call them your best friends, I don't understand what type of best friends touch each other like that."

She glares at him, hand swiftly raising in the air to slap the shit out of him, however he catches her wrist, eyes boring into hers as he takes a forward, "You think you can do this huh?"

He holds her hands behind her back, twisting with a visibly painful force, making the girl wince as she tried to get herself free from her supposedly boyfriend. Despite dreaming and always seeing lovely couples, this is what she got. Her eyes filled with tears, turning her head to the side as he slams her against the wall on a much quieter side of the pub, pressing their bodies together.

"Ah leave me..." Aera whimpers, pulling her head back, creating as much distance as possible.

"You've been really getting out hand lately, I saw every fucking thing you're doing here." He growls, "First Jake and Clay, then me and even that other guy tonight, you have a good body, so you think you can just go and grab all the men for your slutty ass huh?"

Aera glares at him through glistening eyes, "...fuck you Dave, I hate falling for you... I hate every single m-moment with you, I hate you."

He chuckles deeply, moving his face closer to the girl, earning a louder cry, her wiggling motions intensified with every centimeter decreasing between them. Pearly tears stream down Aera's cheeks, feeling his mouth against her, forcefully. Hands traveling all over her body as if he owns it more than the girl herself.