0154| The Stages of Nat

Like Amy Santiago, I've made stages of what my moms like after a certain amount of alcohol.

I thought it is fun to fill you in on what party girl Nat was like, and how much she can handle.

So grab the tequila and your hats, because this is gonna be a seven-shot ride.

"You ready to get started?!" Nat excitably yelled, getting ready.

"I'm not drinking, there are law stuffs.." I explained.

"Well then, more for me.." She shrugged, downing shot to number one.

Now shot one Nat is when the words get extremely slurred. She doesn't stay on this stage for very long, apparently since she doesn't 'feel the effects of tequila'.

Shot two is where things start to get funky. This stage is the 'just dance extraordinaire, almost'. It usually includes very good dance moves, enough to convince anyone that she had professional hip hop dance training.

Then she would fall flat on her face.

To recover and get rid of the pain, she took another shot. Bringing us to three drink Romanoff, the southern belle.

I honestly don't understand where and or why this happened, but she turns into a big-haired, Kentucky raised a chick. It was very strange like I would pour the fourth shot myself to make rid of that bitch.

When she downed the next drink, her fourth, she trained in the southern belle for cowbells. If you didn't catch the meaning of that, she turned into cowgirl Nat.

This was the hardest stage to get out of because cowgirl Nat was trying to sober up, meaning she would then drop back in the Kentucky stage.

The idea was to get her up to the next drink, securing that look didn't return.

Five drink Nat is usually when Steve gets pulled from the party to do the good old devils tango. She's a bit of a flirt and when I say that, I mean she would flirt with absolutely everyone.

"Hey Tony, I bet your ego isn't the only thing that's big about you.." She flirted.

I will never get that image out of my head.

Once she's done with that and gets bored, we are introduced to six drinks, Nat. Who to put it lightly, is like a child on a sugar rush. She could ask you a million questions a minute without even catching her breath. It must be exhausting.

Usually, she runs around, sings karaoke and dances before the rush ends and she takes the final shot.

This one just makes her tired. That's when we call in Steve who is in charge of lifting her off to bed. Usually, she yells back something about regret.

"Don't drink so much. you might die. Stevie am I gonna die?" She whispers yelled as she what thrown over Steves's shoulder.

"No dear, I think you will live.." He replied.

"Good.." She wiped back.

If I'm honest, I've never seen eight drink, Nat, she always passes out before we can reach that point. Maybe one day I'll know.

But you know, maybe I won't. Cause life and stuff.