Chapter 15

Dream's POV:

I shifted around the corner, on my way towards y/n's bedroom, both of my hands in the depths of my pockets. I needed to apologize to her. As Sapnap said for me to. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I knew I pushed it too far that night. She didn't know what she was getting herself into.

I darted my eyes from the floor to in front of me, stopping in front of the bedroom. I knocked three times to seem polite, not wanting to barge into rooms loudly like someone I know does.

I waited for a response but none came.
'Usually y/n is done with her training..where could she be?'

I blinked a few times, wondering if she's out with her new found friends from the guard course.

I reached my hand to the handle, before pushing it open slowly.

I looked inside, looking to see no one in the room besides the open window, the breeze flowing into the room.

My feet started walking on their own, making their way towards the window that overlooked a courtyard. I turned my head to the left, eyeing some vines that grew near the window.

I reached my hand out to the vines, the thorns slightly tickling my skin. If on command, they started to form around my wrist, growing longer along, down my arm.

A bud from one of the vines formed, small and delicate. It began to increase in its size, settling its form into a pink rose.

I pulled my hand back, the rose laying along the edge of the window-sill. I stepped backwards, heading to the door. My eyes peered back quickly towards where the rose laid, sighing before walking out.

'I'll talk to her whenever she comes back. Hopefully by dinner...'

Y/N's POV:

I waved to Emil, our paths leading to different directions as I made my way towards my bedroom.

Walking back, I let out a long breath, feeling weak from today's training and the incident from earlier.

Deciding to get changed into more comfortable clothing and then heading to the repetitive dinner the kings and I have each evening, I shuffled more quickly to end of the hallway where my bedroom was placed.

When I got to it, I delicately opened the door, wanting to keep a low profile as I wasn't supposed to leave the castle or the castle grounds. With each quiet step I took I made my way inside then turning around swiftly to close my bedroom door behind.

My eyes looked around till I found the wardrobe that laid in the room, my footsteps still uneasy and quiet as I made my way towards.

My left hand covered the small knob of the wardrobe door, it slowly widening open.

Clothing galore. I don't know why I hadn't looked in it before, as the maids did most of the work with my clothing and supplies that I needed.

My eyes skimmed over each of the designs on the clothing pieces. Designs ranging from normal, comfortable, ones with flowery designs while others had jewels on them, the more fancy ones.

My hand reached out on instinct, grabbing a comfortable looking dress. Not too fancy smancy, but it looked to be just right for today. After a long tiring day, this is just what I needed, to enjoy myself.
(You can of course wear pants or any colored shirt, this is just what I decided for you to wear.)

I slipped out of my now dirty clothes and shimmied into my dress, it hanging perfectly on my shoulders.

Sighing, I walked to my mirror, looking to see my reflection. My hair seemed to be fine, not needed to be brushed as not a lot knots seemed to be placed in my hair.