chapter 27

Y/n's POV

I went downstairs after I heard my mom throwing up. She's been like this since we came back here. I wonder why.

"Mamá, are you alright?" I ask her as she wipe her mouth.

"I don't know, mija." She said and drink some water.

"I think you should go to the hospital for check up." I suggest to her.

"Your father and I we'll go for check up tomorrow, to see what's wrong with me." She said. She went to the living room and rest there for a bit.

I sighed and took my phone from my pocket and call Dinah.

"Hello D?"

"What's up, y/n?"

"Im bored right now, wanna hang out?"

"Sure, I'll pick you up."

"Thanks D, love ya."

"Love ya too." And hung up.

I went to my room to change. Ten minutes later someone is knocking at door. I walk downstairs and get it.

"Hi Dinah, how are you?" I ask as I hug her.

"Woah, missed me that much?" She ask playfully.

"Mhm.. I just feel lonely these past two weeks." I said and pull apart.

"Let me take your loneliness away. Let's go to the mall." She said and drag me to her car. I giggle at her, I love her company, she never fails to make me laugh and happy.

"Ready?" She ask.

"Yup, let's go." I said as my mood quickly enlightened.

She drive us to the mall, once we finally arrived we pulled at the parking lot.

"What do you wanna do first?" She ask.

"Let's play some games!" I exclaimed excitedly. She chuckled at me then nod her head.

"You're so cute." She said and pinch my cheeks.

"Eh. I'm not cute, I'm gorgeous." I said as I flip my hair and walk towards the games section.

"Whatever you say, babygirl." She said and followed me.

We start to play some fun games that the mall have until we get tired.

"I'm so hungry, let's buy some food." Dinah said.

"Me too, let's go before I become a monster and eat you." I playfully said to her.

"I taste too good for you." She said sassily.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night Dinah Jane." I said and went to buy some food.

After we buy our food we sat at the tables that are available to everyone.

"Where's Normani by the way?" I ask making a conversation.

"She's busy doing her project for science." She said ane continue eating.

"Why didn't you go and helped her?"

"She can do it by herself, she's smart enough, plus you called me and say you wanna hang out with me. I'm just doing my duty as your bestfriend." She said.

"Thanks Dinah, for being here with me. You're like a big sister to me and I love you for that." I said sincerely.

"Aww. You're like my little sister too, I love you too." She said. "So...why do you feelt lonely..is it because of your girlfriend?" She ask out of the blue.

"She broke up with me and find out she's cheating with me with this guy I never seen before." I said. I frown remebering what she did to me.

"That bitch! I swear if I ever see her I'll give her a Polly beat down for breaking my besties heart." She said making me giggle at her.

"Calm down D, we never said we love each other anyway so there's no big deal, but she should've said it earlier that she doesn't want us anymore so that I didn't waste time." I said as I finished my food.

"I hate her already, I mean look at you, you don't deserve to be treated like that."

"Actually I do deserve to." I said surprised I said that.

"What do you mean?" She ask with her curious gaze.

"I-I mean..uh..you know?" I said not knowing what to say. She look at me being more curious.

"Y/n, what did you do?" She ask crossing her arms.

I sighed and fiddle with my fingers. I look at her nervously not sure if I should tell her.

"I-I.. I have to tell you something." I said making my voice sound serious. She nod her head waiting for me to continue.

"But, promise me you wouldn't get mad at me or something okay?" I said looking at her directly in the eyes.

"You're making me nervous, what is it?" She said.

"Promise me first."

"Okay, okay. I promise." With that said I continue.

"Ms. Jauregui andIhaveanaffair." I said quickly.

"You what?" She ask.

"Ms. Jaure-" she cut me off.

"I mean why? How did that happen?" She ask with her shock expression. I gulp scratch the back of my neck.

"It's a long story." I said. She shook her haid.

"I don't care tell me, now!." She command.

I told her everything that happened between me and the teacher. She just sit there and listen to me. After I told her everything she sighed and put her palm on her face in disbelief.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask her with my head down.

"You're so fucked up. You know it's not allowed and do you even know her that much?" She ask. I stayed quiet and fiddle with my fingers.

"I am mad at you for not telling me earlier, it's been going on for a long time. I'm your bestfriend you're supposed to tell me everything, right? Or you don't trust me enough?" She said.

"It's not like that, it's just.. I was afraid to tell you because I don't know how would you react." I said holding back my tears.

"I told you a lot of times that if you need someone to talk to I'm always be here to listen.... Now that all makes sense now, that's why she always look at you like a that." She said.

"I'm really really sorry, Dinah." I said and wipe away the tears that slip down from my eyes.

"Do you even know that she has a husband? Y/n she's married. Married with our principal." Dinah said. I look up to her in shock.

"Y/n you're in deep trouble." Little voice said.

"Wtf? She never tell me that." I said to her more to myself. "Then, why she's not using his surname?" I ask her.

"She never use it for some reason. We never saw them together but they are married." She said.

"I'm really sorry Dinah for not telling you, but can you take me home?" I ask.

"Of course y/n, besides we're still Bestfriends, but I don't want this happen again, okay? No more secrets."

"Thank you D, I'll promise from now on I'll tell you everything." I said, she nod her head and stand up.

We walk out of the mall and went home.

"Thank you, D." I thank her and kiss her cheeks.

"Anything for you, y/n."

I wave her goodbye as she drove back home.