Six

Blair.
•••

"There you've been!" I turn around to see a grinning Natalie. I know she is drunk by her pink blushed cheeks she always gets while drinking.

"I was about to head back." I smile at her. That was maybe a lie, could of been the truth.

"Ok, good." Her eyes narrow when she notices Jake behind me. She then looks at me and breaks into a smile. "Or maybe not." I roll my eyes when she shoots me a wink. Jake and I follow her back to the table.

My eyes widen at the amount of shots on the table. "Whose planning on drinking all of those?" I scan the table looking at everyone, I notice Kyle and his girlfriend are gone.

"No idea," Noah says. "I ordered shots for all of us, and I didn't know that Luke did too."

"We are just in sync with each other bro." Luke grins at him.

"That we are." Now that I think of it, Noah and Luke are quite similar. Personality wise, both very boyish and goofy. "We should play a game!" Noah suggests.

"I agree," Luke says, giving a high five to him.

"You guys are five." Blake shakes his head but smiles at them.

"Twelve actually," Luke sticks his tongue out.

"What game?" Natalie asks interested.

"Nat, don't encourage them." Blake says.

"It could be fun," she shoots him a wink.

"Spin the bottle!" Noah grins.

   "Maybe not" She mutters.

"I agree with Blake, you are five." Jake joins in.

"Don't be a loser." Luke says pointing to everyone. "Every party has a pooper, you're all being it."

"But why spin the bottle?" Natalie asks.

"Maybe, I just want an excuse to kiss Blair." Noah grins at me, I give him a grossed out look. "Don't be mean." He pouts at me. "I'm just kidding, it's the only game I could think of."

"I'm fine playing it." I say adding my two cents in. The rest of the group groan but nod and agree to play. Noah chugs the rest of his beer, putting the now empty bottle on the table. "I feel like a middle schooler." I mutter.

"Ok, so you can kiss whoever it lands on, or take a shot." Noah explains.

I groan. "I'm already way too tipsy. I can't take shots right now."

"Then pucker up, buttercup." Noah puckers his lips at me.

"You do notice theres only two girls here and four guys." Luke says. Noah puts up a finger before leaving the table. He shortly returns back with two more girls.

"Strangers, meet everyone. Everyone, strangers." I look over at the two new people. The two girls are really pretty. One with red hair and one with blonde.

We start playing the game after a few more introductions. I'm sure the girls said their names, but I haven't been really paying attention. Noah is first to go and lands on the red head. They both grin at each other. Noah shoots me a wink before he starts kissing the girl. Their kiss wasn't too long before they broke it off.

Next person was Blake, he landed on Noah. They both took shots without thinking twice about it. Then was Nat, she luckily got Blake. Then the blonde girl, her's landed on Jake. She walks over to him and leans in for a kiss. They kiss for awhile before they pull alway. Luke lands on me, there's no way I was going to take a shot right now. So, I gave him a quick kiss.

"You're being stingy on your kisses Knight." He says giving a joking smile. I roll my eyes and look at the bottle. It's facing me, I look up to see Jake giving me and amused look. I look at him waiting for him to grab the shot, expecting him to.

"So are you going to take both of our shots, or are you going to come over here and kiss me." He says. I managed to mask my shocked feeling. For a guy who apparently hates me, he surely doesn't act like it.

"No, I'll kiss you." I say smirking at him.

"I'm waiting." He says giving me a smirk back.

"You can come to me," I say crossing my arms. He laughs, but stands up. "This doesn't count as the kiss you owe me," I mutter to him.

"Yea, yea." He grabs my chip and lifts it up. Our lips touch only for a second before my body reacts. The fact that I'm kissing Grayson's brother only comes up for a second before completely going away. This man is a fantastic kisser. I grab his face and pull him deeper into the kiss. His hand lowers to my waist, then pulls me closer against him.

"Do we like stop them?" I hear Luke whisper.

   "Nope" Natalie says with an amused tone.

"I feel like this is about to break into a porno." Noah whispers back. Jake pulls away and laughs at what they say.

"Who's next?" He asks. "We aren't going to ever finish the shots of all of us are just deciding to kiss each other." I lick my lips looking at him. Fuck.

I know, I probably look really dumb right now.

I said I was going to stay away from him. But, fuck. He's a great kisser, and did I mention how hot he is. Fuck. I look back at him and see him throw his head back, laughing at something Noah had just said. I then look over at Natalie. He's so hot, she mouths to me. I give her a nod agreeing.

"I should go home." I say out loud. I feel very weird. Like I have some pit feeling in my stomach that I don't like. Not like the, I need to throw up feeling but a I'm horny for the guy that I'm in love with's brother feeling.

"You have a weird look on your face Blair." Noah points out with a teasing smile.

"I think that's just my face dipshit."

"You're so vulgar sweetheart."

"Yea, I'm down to go home too." Natalie says with a yawn. "I'll call us an Uber."

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom before."

I go to the bathroom and wash my hands after doing my business. I look into the mirror, my makeup is luckily still in tact. But my hair is a little on the crazy side.

"Blair Knight, you better stay away from him." I mutter to myself.

I dry my hands and walk out straight into a body. "Ow, you're hard." I rub my forehead.

"That's inappropriate Blair." I look up to see a smirking Jake. I notice his eyes scan my body. "I just came to tell you your Uber is here." He says still giving me an amused look.

"Thanks."

"Well, it was nice hanging with you tonight Blair. I hate to say it, but I'll have to go back to hating you tomorrow." My eyes slightly widen at his words. Ones that are awfully similar to the ones his brother had said to me before.

"That's too bad." I say to him, trying to mask my shock. "I'm going to miss nice Jake."

He laughs at that. "I'm sure you are. I'll be nice one last time tonight though." He said walking closer to me. My breath hitches when he leans down. His lips tug into a smile, knowing I thought he was about to kiss me. Instead, his lips go past my mouth to my ear. "Red looks good on you." He lingers before pulling away.

I stand frozen in my spot, even more shocked. I'm having serious déjà vu right now.

•••