♡52

Bow chika bow wow~

4th January, 2022.

New year, new beginning.

Jisung and Soojin celebrated Christmas last year at the Park household. The others also spent their holidays with their families. Aeri, Renjun, Chenle and Ningning went back to their hometowns. Mark's family came to Seoul to enjoy their holidays together. Just like that New Year also went by and moreover it was indeed happy holidays.

Let's say Jisung and Soojin had got closer to each other.

Now the university had opened again and the students had to go there with not-so-happy looking faces. It was a chilly day with snow on both sides of the road and all over the meadows of the university. Everyone was wearing padded coats and warm clothes.

"Oh finally I submitted all my projects today", Chenle said with a sigh of relief.

"Why has school already started?", Ningning whined.

"Also we have our finals coming up", Mark said.

Aeri gasped. "Don't remind me. My body is becoming cold thinking about the exam."

"When is our exam by the way?", Jaemin asked.

"February dummy", Minjeong said

"Oh it's Soojin's first university finals. Then you won't be a freshman anymore", Jimin said, side-hugging the younger girl.

"Jisung's too", Renjun said.

"Speaking of Jisung, where is he?", Jeno asked Soojin.

"He is suffering from a high fever. So he didn't come", Soojin answered.

"Oh no. I hope he gets well soon", Renjun said.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Soojin came back to home and immediately went to Jisung's room. She knocked twice and entered the room. "Are you okay?"

Jisung who was lying on his bed, covered with a warm blanket, said, "Oh you're back?"

Soojin came closer to him and sat on a chair beside his bed. "Yeah. Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

The girl put her palm on his forehead. "What fine? It's burning. Wait."

She quickly brought a small bowl filled with water and a clean piece of cloth and dipped the cloth in the water and then squeezed it. She put the wet cloth on his forehead. "Did Mr. Han bring you the medicines I told him to?"

"Yeah it's inside the drawer."

The girl opened the drawer and took out the packet. "Did you take it?"

"No. It's before and after eating."

Soojin gasped. "That means you didn't eat anything?" Jisung shook his head. "I told you to order some food."