Vol 1 Ch 4: Student Council

Hirano pov:-

Another day, I am back at school~

I feel like shit, It's not so cool~

Because to Ryueen, I am nothing but a disposable tool~

Oh! I am such a fool~

I sighed loudly. I want to go home. But today Ryueen will make me the vice-leader along with that I will tell my classmates about me joining the student council.

I walked into class and nothing happened until Ryueen came and stood at the podium. The class was silent.

"Kukuku. Hirano. Come over here."

The bastard is ordering me like a pet dog. Tch.

But I don't want to get beat up today.

I walked over stood beside him.

"Kukuku. Now listen fuckers! From now on Hirano is the vice-leader of the class. Do anything he says or else I will have Albert fuck your entire family!"

Okay. Now that was a little to far...
But atleast no one spoke against it. I turned my attention to the class.

"I am looking forward to working with you all."

I smiled. Assuring everyone that I wasn't like Ryueen.

"Also I would like to inform everyone that I have been invited to join the student council by the president himself."

Everyone was shocked. Even Ryueen. I guess I forgot to tell him.

"Woah! Dude that is amazing!"

"So cool!"

"Congratulations!"

My classmates praised me and I genuinely smiled. It feels good to be praised.

"Thank you everyone."

With that I sat back down. I have gained alot of attention. It's the exact opposite of middle school. How did a guy as normal as me get all of this.

I checked my phone and it has many girls, inviting me to lunch today. And it's only been five minutes since I told my class everything.

Sensei came in and class started like normal.

Timeskip:-

The school has ended and I am currently heading towards the Student council room.

I knocked on the door. Opening it, I went inside.

I was greeted by Horikita senpai and Tachibana senpai along with them, I saw another person standing beside Horikita senpai.

"Good afternoon Senpai. I am here to join the council."

"Yes. We have been waiting for you. Your application has already been submitted and accepted. Tachibana will help you get settled and tell you what your job is."

I looked at Tachibana senpai who only nodded at what Horikita senpai said.

"So this is the So called student that caught your interest Horikita senpai?"

I looked over at the blonde boy walking infront of me.

"Hello. And who might you be senpai?"

"I am Nagumo Miyabe. The vice-student council president."

Thank God I asked before saying anything. His smug attitude was annoying me. Good thing I asked who he was before picking a fight and insultinghim in his face. I put up my fake smile and said:-